Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
goal
OP Offline
goal
Heard today some rumblings about new coaches at some AAA schools. Anyone know anything?

brace
brace
What schools?

B
bench
bench
B
Yes rumours are abound. Does anybody know if a well known coach in the Upperstate quit today?

brace
brace
Be careful with rumors. Wasn't Paddy Flynn rumored to have broken his leg?

B
bench
bench
B
Paddy Flynn broke his leg!?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
he did break his leg you idiot!!!

brace
brace
quote:
Originally posted by scskeeper:
he did break his leg you idiot!!!

That's funny, Dave Clark says something different.

http://www.scsoccer.com/cgi-bin/ultimatebb.cgi?ubb=get_topic;f=2;t=003277;p=1

goal
goal
scskeeper, I am about sick and tired of hearing you. You either make some senseless remark or put other people down. I want to go through this screen and punch you in the face but I can't. Sucks for me.

B
goal
goal
B
Dave Clark quit!!!!! Who's taking over at Spring Valley???? Maybe one of those upstate coaches that resigned.....

L
kick off
kick off
L
What is this thread about?

G
bench
bench
G
finnoti at Grennville step down is what i heard and not going to coach anymore

L
kick off
kick off
L
What do you mean not going to "coach" anymore? He is listed as the U16 boys premier and U17 boys challege coach in fall 2006 season for CESA and just had an awesome year with Greenville with a lot of Soph. and Juniors coming back. That's the craziest thing I have heard all year.

K
throw in
throw in
K
He will be coaching not to worry.

goal kick
goal kick
wow TR Henry...i have only one thing to say to you. being a member for only 10 days, wouldn't you say that 61 posts is pretty excessive? how can you be tired of hearing someone on a message board, if you've been on the board for nearly 2 weeks? no one else seems to have problems. maybe if you distance yourself from your computer, your anxiety of "jumping through the monitor" will dissipate.

goal
goal
Well I have read this board for the past 3 years so that wouldn't be two weeks. I recently decided to get an account so I have had a lot to say. I just cannot tolerate ignorance. Can't you agree that what he says is disrespectful and incoherent sometimes?

goal kick
goal kick
well i won't screen scskeeper's posts; however in this case, he could have stated his point in a less agressive way. i don't know if he is right in what he said, but he does have a valid arguement at times. regarding incoherency, i don't know.
the message in my previous post wasn't attacking you, but the people who join just to post gargbage topics and that love to start crap among teams.

goal
goal
You are right. I came off in an agressive manner. I apologize for that.

J
bench
bench
J
So did the Greenville coach resign or not?????

C
kick off
kick off
C
I hear Riverside coach is leaving...pretty reliable source.

S
bench
bench
S
There may be several openings in the upstate...... Karl Casida of Hillcrest told his team that he may not be back next year because the school wants to hire a full time teacher who can also coach. He'll be back if they don't find one. By the way, Coach Finotti may be leaving Greenville HS, but not CESA.

N
kick off
kick off
N
quote:
Originally posted by The Real Henry:
scskeeper, I am about sick and tired of hearing you. You either make some senseless remark or put other people down. I want to go through this screen and punch you in the face but I can't. Sucks for me.

Your not the only one im sure

goal
OP Offline
goal
All I know is that Finotti is out at Greenville after we beat them on Saturday. Columbia here we come!

G
bench
bench
G
Lima99,

who is a idoit now?????

N
kick off
kick off
N
Casida at Hillcrest told the boy's and parents at a meeting prior to the season that this was his last year and he would not return. But who knows he might change his mind. If they find someone who can coach and teach, he will be gone for sure.

L
kick off
kick off
L
Me, I guess?
Where did that come from Gatorade?

J
bench
bench
J
Always: Riverside beating GHS this past saturday had nothing to do with Coach Finotti Resiging, So get a grip.

goal
goal
If this is true All I can say is Finotti can you ever make your own team and stop taking jobs that conveniently has a great deal of talent!!!Stop being a manager of great talent!!! All these great teams and he has no State Championships!!! I think he is trying to see how many number one teams in the nation he can have!!! If that makes you the best coach in the state, you are the best coach in the nation!!!

S
coach
coach
S
[Mr. Jackson: I am really looking forward to Snakes on a Plane.]

On the flip side of all of this, there might be a reason that all of these schools that conveniently have a lot of talent have gone after Finotti -- they think he's a superb coach.

I'm glad he's going to continue coaching club...

goal
goal
I'm not knocking him as a club coach but as a high school coach!!! It looks to me as if he is using those schools for his own evil plan!!!

S
coach
coach
S
If so, then I guess the folks at Greenville HS should be relieved that they aren't a part of his "evil plan" any longer.

My guess is that the typical person at Greenville HS is not relieved to lose Finotti.

goal
goal
Greenville should feel USED!!!

N
bench
bench
N
This has been given way too much attention. Coach Finotti is easily the best coach in the state. He knows more about soccer than probably all the collegiate coaches in South Carolina.

goal
goal
They'll forget about it next year when they are in the state championship and Riverside is at home!!

goal
goal
Was he conceived by a soccer ball on a soccer ball in a soccer stadium??

goal
goal
No, but he did stay at a Holiday Inn last night!

goal
goal
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!

goal
goal
nwhs fan, I tend to disagree with you. I agree on the fact that Finotti is a tremendous coach, but I do not believe he is the BEST coach in state and I do not believe he knows more about soccer than all of the collegiate coaches SC. Sure some coaches, but come on!

Finotti has inherited GREAT teams so that has contributed a bunch to his success.

He is a great coach as well as a great person. I wish him success in whatever path he may choose!

M
bench
bench
M
Finotti is a great coach. He orginally wanted to come to Riverside. But Riverside's Ad said they already had a coach in Brian Dender. So Finotti went to Greenville. If he does want to go Riverside he has wanted to since moving to greenville to coach for CESA. His Daughter goes to school in Riverside district and he wants to to teach at Riverside Middle. Do not hate on Finotti he is a class act.

N
bench
bench
N
Yeah, you're probably right. I don't know why I get on here and run my mouth anyways.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Nistelrooy:
quote:
Originally posted by The Real Henry:

Your not the only one im sure
he why dont you go learn how to play soccer you stupid freshman!!! good luck without me and will next year!!!

S
bench
bench
S
I played for Finotti and he is the best coach i have ever had and i dont think i will ever have a better one. He might have good players but he makes the team jell and work together.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard