Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#4059 03/21/02 07:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
stevedave......To tell you the truth.. I hope you guys do improve by the next time we play. Its always good to see a team learn and improve as the season progresses. But about us not having anyone impressive on our team...we will just have to wait until the next we play to show you all of our real talent that we have. Maybe we will keep our starters in for a while and show you what we got next time. OK, I'm not saying your whole team sucks or anything, but if you guys pull together as a team you can be a lot better by the next time. Anyway, I think its time to move past Tuesday game. We have a big game to get ready for tomorrow. Good luck with the rest of your season.

#4060 03/25/02 02:05 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
l-edude, your right about us pulling together. the team that we have this year is not really a team. most of the players like to goof around while the others practice, so, when game time comes they are clueless of everything. and as for you, soccerchicwhatever, if you have never been to a game at lakewood, that you should keep your mouth shut. it is common for the refs to hand out cards. infact, the player who was given the first red card at the l-e game was also named the friendliest senior at lakewood, tell me how that works out. l-e dude, i am really looking forward to playing yall again, and i agree, there is a player on our team who likes to talk about how good he is, and even use his hands on purpose, but the hand-ball in the box on that day was not intential. i would never do anything like that. i was just trying to turn so i could land on my back, instead of my wrist. but what is done is done, hopefully we will be at full strength against you next time. good luck, and if you dont mind, email me which number you are, or maybe post it so i can put a face to all these words, i am number 4

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard