Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
J
world cup
world cup
J
One of the best HS sports atmospheres I've ever witnessed..up there with Wando/Irmo soccer ..Camden/Union football..Eastside/Lugoff-Elgin wrestling.

I'm so impressed..with both schools.

Not the prettiest soccer..but a beautiful game indeed.

R
throw in
throw in
R
I posted this on the other thread but wanted it seen here to:

I just wanted to take a moment before things get too crazy with the move and all to thank Coaches Heise, Hiller, Hornsby and Northrup (and I guess Coach Ready for a few years too) for making my time a Dreher and in Region 5 the best. Our friendships off the field are rivaled only by our competitiveness on the field. This has been a special time in the life of me and my family. Tonight's game was the culmination of a 5 year journey that couldn't have ended in a more bizarre, yet exciting way. The crowds for both teams were awesome and the players on the field battled hard but after the game were able to leave the game between the lines. That is what High School sports is all about. Congratulations to BC on an exceptional run dispite all the distractions heaped upon you this year.

To the coaches, thank you sincerely for everything.

R
throw in
throw in
R
Kevin and Dave:
I think your comments above are the kindest compliments you can give me and our program. I have always asked for the guys to be gracious in victory and defeat. With all the emotional swings in tonight's game and the fervor of the crowd, things could easily get "ugly" afterward. I did not want the crowd to rush the field but I understand why they did. I am grateful that the team had the sense to cool the situation. Honestly I think that is why they have had such a marvelous season...we are blessed with a group of level headed thinkers that can play some soccer.

I was touched that many of your players came to me long after the game was over and wished us well and as I said above...it seems that our teams understand the concept of leaving the game on the field.

Again, congratulations on a great run and thanks for the compliments on the boys. I am very proud of them and feel that my decision to stay this last season has been validated.

S
bench
bench
S
Hawksoccer21,

#18 for Wando is junior Brian Anderson-not bad for the backup goalkeeper(also U-17 State goalkeeper)!

coach
OP Offline
coach

hat-trick
hat-trick
While I'm not a coach, I'd like to also take a moment and give my compliments to my former teamates at BC. I've pulled for ya'll for the past 2 years, and I just thought I'd say that you made all the games I came out to fun to watch and exciting (many too much so). I wish those who are playing the best of luck in your future college careers, which I know will be outstanding as was your high school careers.

Not to be too terribly biased, I'll go ahead and wish Dreher the best (for the third time) in this topic, I'm pulling hard for you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i left at half and CC was winning 4-0 over dixie, dont know the final though!!! anyone got it?

world cup
world cup

goal kick
goal kick
quote:
Originally posted by scskeeper:
i left at half and CC was winning 4-0 over dixie, dont know the final though!!! anyone got it?

go check the first page... final was 7-0. there was a decent but very short write up on the game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ben Lippen 1 Porter Gaud 0

Ben Lippen could whip some of these bigger schools
eaisly

Page 5 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard