Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
just wanted to add one more thing. props to scott busbee. scored both goals for bc tonight. he may not be the most skilled player, but he plays hard all the time. really scrappy and is tough to handle especially in free kick situations. always seems to be at the right place at the right time. good job man and good luck next year.

J
world cup
world cup
J
..I don't really have much more to say about the game..other than like I said earlier.. it's a shame one team had to lose. And for anyone that makes a gripe about the own goals..just stop now. That's part of the game.. BC plays a loose quick style.. you live by the sword..you die by the sword. No one can say Dreher doesn't deserve to be where they are after winning (i think) 19 in a row..and defeating BC 8 out of the last 9 (or something like that). BC put up a valiant effort..and I was so amazed to see them come back after such an emotional rollercoaster. Plus..the biked goals were pretty sweet.

Thanks to Kyle Heise for letting me stroll the sideline, also thanks to Richard Rowell, George Rushe, and Benny Smith for giving me some time after the game.

-
Crazyness after BC ties up 1-1 (wish this had really captured how crazy it actually was)

-
Dreher celebrating the 2nd own goal.

-
Pandemonium yet again when BC ties it up in the last minute and half(?)

-
After Dreher's first overtime goal.

-
I forget this kid's name..but I know it's very long. Heh.

-
Agony of defeat. Euphoria of victory.

..now for some Audio.

Crowd Noise: (turn down your volume)
http://www.clemson.edu/~wrozier/eportfolio/DW%20C1277.wav

Kevin Heise on the Game:
http://www.clemson.edu/~wrozier/eportfolio/DW%20C1278.wav

Richard Rowell & Benny Smith: (don't know who the lady was asking the questions..my bad)
http://www.clemson.edu/~wrozier/eportfolio/DW%20C1279.wav

Benny Smith & George Rushe:
http://www.clemson.edu/~wrozier/eportfolio/DW%20C1280.wav

..if these don't work. I'll work on it tomorrow or something.

B
throw in
throw in
B
First of all cool commentary and pics Jack!

Second of all Dreherheckler...shut your mouth. You don't even play soccer or are too horrible to make the varsity team. I'm tired of reading your rubbish. You think you can critique a game you know nothing about? Go blow yourself man. Were you one of the tools that ran over towards the BC bench after the game with their shirt off that was turned away by the Dreher team (very classy by the Dreher players might I add)? You have the audacity to tell the BC fans that they have no class? Maybe you throw frisbees on the field after the game like those other scrubs. Just get off the board you make your school look like trash.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Jack -- Thanks for your contributions to SCSOCCER.COM ... What a nice touch your audio makes! ... I just wished you would have let me know that was you!

Brace
Brace
Likewise, Jack. Absolutely classy and appropriate! Again, thanks. Oh, I believe the questions may have been from AKILAH IMANI NELSON from The State ... not certain, though

R
throw in
throw in
R
I just wanted to take a moment before things get too crazy with the move and all to thank Coaches Heise, Hiller, Hornsby and Northrup (and I guess Coach Ready for a few years too) for making my time a Dreher and in Region 5 the best. Our friendships off the field are rivaled only by our competitiveness on the field. This has been a special time in the life of me and my family. Tonight's game was the culmination of a 5 year journey that couldn't have ended in a more bizarre, yet exciting way. The crowds for both teams were awesome and the players on the field battled hard but after the game were able to leave the game between the lines. That is what High School sports is all about. Congratulations to BC on an exceptional run dispite all the distractions heaped upon you this year.

To the coaches, thank you sincerely for everything.

J
world cup
world cup
J
quote:
Originally posted by Kevin Heise:
I just wished you would have let me know that was you!

Some Dreher fans had called me "Mr. Newspaper Man" ..so I was trying to act the part!

Dave- Thanks. I'd like to give her some credit. She seemed like she knew what she was doing so I kind of followed her around.

Good night all..see you guys on Saturday.

D
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
D
actually bud i did not go towards the bc players or fans. so you blow yourself. i make no claims to play soccer and am a fan only and do know the rules. you are a moron who puts more rubbish on this board than a 3rd grader would. fans in the parking lot trying to start fights after they LOST is classless, you cannot defend that. the bc celebrations, i know its a high emotion game but you have to have self control. i have seen cards issued for delay of game on celebrations when their are no bench players on the field at all. and since airhorns are not allowed at the cage bc fans should not ever bring them to memorial stadium again.

D
goal kick
OP Offline
goal kick
D
by the way, those fans with their shirts off have not been to a game all year and i will agree with anyone who says their idiots. and fat and smell bad. and i think i apoligized for the fans rushing the field too. so you might wanna learn to read there clayton. do you think you're cool making fun of frisbee players? i wasnt one of them but who cares?

and cool pictures. players name is asher quave-robinson.

hat-trick
hat-trick
Dreherheckler, I don't mind your posts (usually). But I didn't notice any sore losers on the BC side, most seemed sorely dissapointed, not ready to start fights. On a side note I just wanted to say that rarely will anyone recieve a caution for being as far on the field as the bc bench was. Besides, they got back in a timely manner, and the clock was stopped after the scoring of the goals anyways (or it should have been) so its not like it would have cost Dreher any time had they needed it. But they didn't, and I again would like to wish Dreher the best of luck Saturday, I'll be pulling hard for them.

Page 2 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard