Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8
S
bench
bench
S
smack is an idiot - you have no idea whether the outcome would've been the same. I say the entire complexion of the game would've been different. BC spent most of the game, and all of their energy, coming back twice to tie the game. Had they not been behind, things may have been totally different. To discount that is idiotic. And to take the behavior of one or two BC fans in the parking lot after the game is moronic. I GUARANTEE if BC won the game that one or two Dreher fans would've acted the same way. There is an idiot (or 2) in every crowd. So where's your partner??

J
world cup
world cup
J
Yo "Dads" ..take a que from your coaches and let the game be what it was.. a great game. Your bickering is doing nothing but detracting from the performance of your kids. Get over yourselves.

F
throw in
throw in
F
You're right L-E Dude. It was a great game, best I've ever been to. I would have been quitely reading the board until the Dreher fans started taking shot at us. All this venom should be geared toward the REFS! Right?

I'm guessing Dreher Dad's son is dreherhecker.

bench
bench
Does anybody know anything about the Riverside/Daniel Game?

T
bench
bench
T
Riverside won, not sure about the score though

bench
bench
How did Riverside Score?

coach
coach

D
bench
bench
D
BCSDad, no one is looking to blame anyone. Just because you have to take attention off of dreherheckler dosnt mean you have to start critizing the REFS. The game was played fair, all of the what if's are pointless. Also Coach Rowell made it clear that the two own goals were a fluke, as a matter of fact, The State Newspaper quoted him in saying that, so BCSDad, although you dont "expect" him to say that Dreher got lucky, he made it clear that the situation was unfortunate.

coach
coach
Dreher is not thinking anymore about the BC game and BC fans should not be complaining about last night's game. They should be applauding the team's accomplishments this year and making it to the Lower State Final; and now to support the remaining lower state teams on Sat. because they have a very difficult challenge ahead. All this talk of ref blaming and fan conduct only hurts the game of soccer, which is played and enjoyed by our wonderful kids! It is not productive at all to continue to blame and insult each other.

D
bench
bench
D
quote:
Originally posted by 2004striker:
Dreher is not thinking anymore about the BC game and BC fans should not be complaining about last night's game. They should be applauding the team's accomplishments this year and making it to the Lower State Final; and now to support the remaining lower state teams on Sat. because they have a very difficult challenge ahead. All this talk of ref blaming and fan conduct only hurts the game of soccer, which is played and enjoyed by our wonderful kids! It is not productive at all to continue to blame and insult each other.

Exactly was I was attempting to say...Thank you Striker

Page 6 of 8 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8

Link Copied to Clipboard