Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
#4134 03/04/02 01:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Airport vs. Newberry game was a just a terrible game for both sides. Most of the game Newberry had those so called "clean" slidetackles but they didnt call any of them until the second half. Airport possesed the ball on the Newberry half of the field most of the game so i dont know how they dominated them and i may be mistaken but I think that they outshot newberry as well. As an Airport player we have kicked that player off the teamm that spit on you off the team so stop whining. I can also say that we are more than ready to come to Newberry!!

#4135 03/04/02 02:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok your right there is one more game between newberry and airport. What does that have to do with the fact that the refs were calling horrible calls. On both sides. But when they kicked our sweeper out of the game for saying"THIS IS CHEAP SOCCER" is ludacris. And for ten min. we played with a man down before the ref said "oh yeah you can sub in a guy for the player that was ejected." So there is another way the refs tried to screw us. And once again you do have to come to newberry and I think, no no I know the outcome will be the same. Airport does not have the endurance to stay with Newberry. By the way how did you all let white knoll beat you. Don't forget white knoll got killed by Mid-Carolina(5-2), a team that we killed(8-2). What's up with that.

#4136 03/04/02 09:25 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Newberry, you just wait until we come to the "dog pound". You definantly have one coming to you. White Knoll was just a scrimmage game and that doesnt really matter so dont worry about that, all you need to worry about is when we play yall again. Just be ready.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard