2007 3A State Champs
Riverside High School

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
isnt it a little early to be talking about this?

C
kick off
kick off
C
I belive SCSKEEPER is correct on this one. A little early. Of course funny to read! Lexington will have another great year from what I can tell And Irmo always finds a way to win. 2007 Should be just as good as this year if not better. More kids going to camp. New coaches coming in. Who knows what the season will hold for any team. That is the best part about High School soccer. It is about Pride not Money. So talk up your teams then prove it on the feild. Good luck to all in the off season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i finally hit the nail on the head!

M
Goal Kick
Goal Kick
M
irmo better than lexington? explain that one. they weren't this year and won't be next year. better overall program, yes, but not this year or next year. what are you trying to say?

goal kick
goal kick
its just some irmo (fan, player, parent) being typical irmo (fan, player, parent) running their mouth with no facts. i mean i could say vanderbilt has a great football program that doesnt mean its right unless i back it up with facts and stats. i do agree irmo has had a amazing program over the last decade but give lex some credit they had and outstanding year and look to do the same next year. plus they beat irmo so as of right now they are the better team untill irmo beats them again.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Coach Phil from Irmo is an outstanding coach and an outstanding person. I had the chance of coaching is little girl gymnastics when she was younger and playing soccer at Lexington I would say I did not like coach Phil much at all. After I actually met the man and talked to him I have changed my mind. I respect him and his program, but I support Lexington. Lexington did win this past year and I truly believe and hope they do the same next year. Don't know much about the coach at Lexington but from what I can see he is doing an outstanding job. So my vote goes with Lexington being the better team this year, but a lot more wins will prove them to be the better program. Need to see what happens in the years to come. Irmo has already proven themselves.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by cheers:
I had the chance of coaching is little girl gymnastics when she was younger and playing soccer at Lexington I would say I did not like coach Phil much at all.

you coached gymnastics, ha ha ha, what a loser! who coaches gymnastics, then actually claims they do? i guess if you like little girls, this would be the job to have.

brace
brace
Hey scskeeper,

Do you try hard to be a jacka**, or does it come naturally? You're doing a good job of it.

I think that you need to grow up quickly. You are obviously not very mature.

C
kick off
kick off
C
Sckeeper, have you have ever seen a male gymnast. Lets just say most are the definition of a true athlete. Most bench twice their weight and can squat three times their weight. Maybe you should learn a little more about the out side world & other sports before opening your uneducated mouth. Yes I did compete in gymnastics and coached for 18 years. I was also a cheerleader. I am sure you will have comments about me now being gay. But before you make a complete idiot out of your self let me ask you something. What is so wrong with hanging out with beautiful women all day? For most of my high school years and all of my college years all I did was date and hang out with unbelievable women. While you were sitting at a computer doing lord knows what. When not at a computer you were trying to play this great game of soccer. Oh by the way I am sure you were hanging out with nothing but guys patting them on the but telling them what a good job they were doing. So what is you definition of gay? Please Reply!

As far as liking little girls. You might want to ask other coaches how they think of their students. Sorry I did not grow up in your house, so I do not know what it is like to think if someone works with little girls then they must be molesting them. Sounds like a problem you need to take to a psychologist. In my world student are kids that you have the honor of coaching. Hoping that you might have made an impact in forming them into a great adult. You truly are an idiot and the only thing that comes to mind when reading your words is, out of 1,000,000 sperm how did you win.

Page 5 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard