Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
C
kick off
kick off
C
Kick Ball I never knew the truth either I am so happy I have now been put in my place. It will take a long time for me to recover from such an original and clever post. Not really sure what to say. SCKEEPER must be the best player ever.

Really I hope he at least plays for a decent team. A guy like this better be playing for an outstanding team because the college that gave him a scholarship is not much of a team. Oh and to clear another thing up. I coached Cheerleading and gymnastics. I played Soccer. If you look at other post you will find out that I did not play soccer in the USA until I played for Lexington. My college years I play over in England. Also obviously I still play and follow a few teams in South Carolina or I would not even be on here. Anyways I am sorry anyone ever had to read anything sckeeper ever wrote. I am also sorry anyone ever had to play on this guy's team. People like him are why other still makes fun of soccer players. I hope USCNG knows what they are getting next year. Maybe Chad Gfeller or Nick Garilas should know what kind of kid they are getting. Considering I know them maybe I should give them a call and let them read how intelligent you sound and how you will represent your school next year. Anyways back to the point I think Coach Phil is an outstanding coach and has proven even with OK players he can produce an outstanding team.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
You are exactly right cheers. He plays for a terrible 1A soccer team and he thinks that he is good because he is going to a rinky-dink college to play soccer.

goal
goal
I would'nt exactly call any school in SC a rinky-dink college if you can go play soccer and get a college degree. From what I understand NGU is not that bad. They have a brand new facility and it is right outside of Greenville. SCKeeper is an idoit! SCKeeper won't even get any minutes!! Lets get real Keeper your scholarship is only about $500 for both semester.

T
kick off
kick off
T
CHEERS, you played in England, who did you play for? i also understand what yall mean by SCSKEEPER's pointless posts, what an idiot!

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
So did SCSkeeper get kicked off the forum or he just doesn't have anything to say.

goal kick
goal kick
well you can only go so long making post with no knowledge included in them at all. Put downs, attacks on peoples mothers and ironus comments on things you has no idea about only get you so far! O well are we not all better off?

C
kick off
kick off
C
Legend, Yes I had the honor of playing this great game with a travel team while attending the University of Westminster. Ever have the chance I would say go for it. Soccer over there is so much different. Hard to switch back to American style. Lets just say the last league I was with did not like it much at all because over there you fight all the way for the ball and over here they consider it unsportsmanlike like. Whatever! Anyways I would say take a chance and go play in another country. Great times.

goal
goal
North Greenville isn't good (I think). I know some players who play for them (who actually get a lot of playing time) who are awful.

scskeeper, you are very ignorant. I have never seen someone post some of the remarks that you constantly post. Now I have clarification on the reason why I want to jump through the screen and punch you in the face.

Page 7 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard