Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
#4124 03/03/02 04:05 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Hey believe me I know how that is...we had two HORRIBLE offsides calls against NMB. which took away two break aways. So I understand how that can effect a game..but we still had our chances at the end...so no matter what you should be able to play through the crappy calls.

#4125 03/03/02 05:04 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
About the aiport newberry game......The refs did anything but hand us the game. We had 1 player ejected and 6 yellow cards handed out to us. Airport played really good the first 30 mins of the 1st half but couldn't but anything away. Then newberry picked it up and put a goal in near the end of the first half on a long free kick. The second half we dominated at first. Scoring 2 goals and making it 3-0. Then airport came back strong. Making it 3-2 when we got a player ejected on a BAD call by the ref. So newberry had to hold back Airport's attack for the last 15 minutes with 10 players. And they did. Good game by both teams. Terrible officiating. #12 for them is a very good player.

#4126 03/03/02 06:52 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Details on the Camden vs. Chester match:

The bulldogs basically took the game from the very beginning. LOTS of improvements were made from the game against Mid-Carolina. The offense used the outside midfielders and resulted in the forwards scoring three goals in the first half (3 to 0 at halftime). A little into the second half, the defense made their only mistake of the game and a ball got through for a goal for Chester. Camden returned it with another goal to make it 4 to 1. Then with not too much time left in the game, freshman forward Will Smith made a perfect left-footed shot from near the edge of the 18 into the back upper 90 to make that his second goal of the night. Overall a good game and good performance by both teams.

#4127 03/03/02 04:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
saw the thing about the airport neberry game and thought I would write a few lines. Newberry was almosted cheated of the game. The ref gave let me stress gave them a penalty kick when our sweeper made a great slide tackle then the ref had the nerve to kick our sweeper out the game for saying something when the whole time the airport players were talking junk. Airport yes you did come out strong but you can't finish and good teams like newberry will take advantage of that. Like we did. Oh hey by the way if you read this goalie from airport (the second string one) For spitting on me after the game, just remember you still have to come to Newberry and play. And you don't know how crazy I am. WELCOME to the dog pound Woff Woff

#4128 03/03/02 06:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
dude you just may be the biggest queer ive ever seen, i mean "you dont know how crazy i am"??? and "welcome to the dog pound, woff woff"??? get a life!

#4129 03/03/02 10:21 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
For real man...I can't believe your dissing Airport. A team that beat B.C. I find it hard to believe that the refs screwed Newberry. I've played Airport before and I think its more probable that the refs screwed Airport..and the whole "woof woof" thing that really is kinda funny.

#4130 03/03/02 11:34 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Time out!!! what do you think when the only goals they scored were a PK and a free kick so..... n If it was not for the fers the score would be 3-0 but you knew that didn't you L-E "dude" because you were there right. Tought so..

#4131 03/04/02 01:45 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
newberry kid if newberry is so great like you seem to think they are they would of over came the call a good team overcomes bad refs not saying yall are a bad team cause i haven't seen yall play

#4132 03/04/02 03:47 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
Hey Kyle,...just wondering when you are going to update the records. Cause i've just noticed that our win against Georgetown isn't updated yet. I'm not sure if you haven't gotten it confirmed yet or what. I know your probably really busy and all..i'm just curious. Cause the NMB and MB match is already up. anyways the match was L-E 4 Georgetown 2.

#4133 03/04/02 12:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Airport should have beat newberry but the refs were terrible. We should have had at least three pk's but i dont know what the refs were looking at and at the end we would have had a chance to score but the reafs waisted 10 or 15 minutes to talk to each other. The ref on the home side was callin the rite stuff but i dont know what the other ref was thinking. We still got a second chance and we will win. What was up with the green card that the ref gave out? Does your whole team have a green card?

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard