Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
goal kick
goal kick
wow keeper you have the most amazing, intelligent, clever post i have ever seen. let me ask you a question ...are you a total loser or what!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i am talking about little girl gymnasts, not the male gymnasts, they are freakin ripped! i dont know what gymnasts you are talking about but they are all anorexic preps, who want to be lesbians together! and to be a coach for little girls and go around giving them a pat on the butt, i'm pretty sure, is ILLEGAL! as for my definition of GAY i turn to my trusty friend webster:
1. A person whose sexual orientation is to persons of the same sex.
2. A man whose sexual orientation is to men

as for being a cheerleader, you should never have brought that up, all male cheerleaders are perverted male chauvinist wannabe's! all male cheerleades are, are a few gay that guys get together and decide they want to do something together and so they decide to be gay and perverted together, and think they are cool while they are doing it! i sit at the computer all day, how long did it take you to come up with this whole paragraph against me? you obviously have no life! oh, and by the way, if i am still trying to play this beautiful game of soccer, why am i getting a scholarship to play in college! at least i didnt go through my highschool and college years being a male cheerleader! oh and one other thing, you are adopted, your real mom is a prostitute in Harlem, you were a mistake!!!

world cup
world cup
I see a Red Card coming.....and it's long overdue.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for what? there has been worse stuff posted on here!

goal kick
goal kick
wow!!!...their are no words that can express the power of that come back. hey cheers i never knew your mom lived in harlem?

S
Brace
Brace
S
wow, where'd this come from?

B
goal
goal
B
Hurst,

Overdue yes, but I'm not sure how long. I believe there has been a shift in his posting following the rants of a coach concerning the selections of all whatever teams. Proof, in my opinion, that coaches have influence over kids, and not always the what most would consider good influence.

SCS, college scholarship offer is not the only definition of a "quality" player.

C
corner kick
corner kick
C
First of all, Webster was way too cool to be friends with someone like you.
And do you think you are good or something because you're going to North Greenville on a scholarship?

coach
coach
scskeeper,
Ya know I already kicked you off the Posters League indoor team. But I think you now might be off the Forum team too.

goal kick
goal kick
Wow! I poke a little fun a rednexington (who had a great year and are a class act), go away for a week and come back to find out someone's mother doing tricks, child molestation, anger and rage?
I thought this was a Beautiful Game?

In the words of the Great Los Angeles Philosopher Rodney King: "**** *** *** ************!"

Page 6 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard