Print Thread
#4141 03/02/02 09:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What happened during this match. I heard SV won 1-0 but that is it. Can I get some details of the match?

#4142 03/02/02 11:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
SV dominated alot of the game. they were getting alot of opprotunities. but come the last 15 or 20 minutes RV was bringin the house. but SV held on and finally got that 2 year old monkey off their backs. Good game fellas.

#4143 03/03/02 01:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Spring Valley beat RV(good job fellas, now people see that there not that good), but Sumter is gonna lay a A$$ woping on SV!!!! Friday at there place i think.

#4144 03/03/02 03:10 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I wouldn't be so sure about Sumter beating SV. Sumter is a good team but I don't think that they can match up in size with SV. SV's defense is a whole lot stronger than RV's so it is going to be harder to get shots off. Plus they got Jimmy Danko in goal. It is going to be a tough match for both teams but SV will come out the victor. Good luck Vikings.

#4145 03/03/02 04:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i respect SV alot more now because of their victory and i really didnt expect them to show but they did...the played dorman ball and that is the only way to beat RV score early and then clear the crap out of the ball...RV's biggest concerns right now are just getting a blowout victory against a decent team to boost their confidence and thomas hughes hurt his right ankle so they need him back because of his pivotal playing ability

#4146 03/03/02 07:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
First of all, aplaya, to assume sumter is gonna whoop up on SV is just insane. this is gonna be the big rivalry this year in the region. both teams got tons of talent, half the boys on the sumter team play ball with 3 or 4 of the guys from the SV team. its gonna be a heck of game. and next, du, i dont know what game you were watchin, but SV was on the attack just as much if not more that RV. it just looked to me that RV is sorely missing stoval's speed up front to open up the midfield and has a tough time generating a strong attack. and SV had the distinct advantage in the midfield with strong performances from brackett and manning. SV was just underestimated this year and maybe RV was just a little bit over rated. looks like its sumter and sv fighting for the region title this year. and its gonna be fun to watch.

Link Copied to Clipboard