Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22
J
throw in
throw in
J
Back to the Quotes from the weekend:

"The combined ages of these two referees are 40." -Unknown

"Jess Makie just got put on skates and destroyed." -Unknown

"If I know it was going to be this cold I would have planned a trip to Alaska during the winter time, HAHAHHAHAHAHA." - White People

"I'll take Preston Myers over Enzo Martinez." "YOU ARE OUT OF YOUR MIND." -Unknown

"I Like that look." -Unknown

"CAGED" -Everyone(referencing the narrowness of the Cage at Brookland-Cayce)

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
S
throw in
throw in
S
Kyle- have there been anymore updates on the all tournament team and if not when do you think the majority of the coaches will send in their players selected

Goal
Goal
"hmm...lake girls" -unknown

"Now that the second official is here we can start the match" -Kyle Heise referencing the 30 minute late official. The horn was being blown constantly upon his arrival.

"There goes the hardest working man at the Palmetto Cup." -unknown

"Look at Kevin over there givin the workers shirts. Gettin PAID, gettin PAID."
-unkown

"We would like to remind all fans that there will be no standing along the fence. That is no standing along the fence during the matches. Thank You." -Kyle Heise announcing to the 3 illiterate Norman North fans who heckled the officials and opposing team/fans during their loss to Daniel. Also of note, they were standing literally infront of, leaning up against actually, a white sign that said "No standing by the fence please."

"Actually, no one has scored on us yet this year! We've lost 2 games in PKs and they were 0-0 at the end of regulation." - a bigtiming director of soccer from Norman North shortly before their loss to Daniel.

"Think you're something. Then come to this tournament to get set straight" -Kyle Heise

Last edited by shut^&play; 04/09/07 05:42 PM.
J
throw in
throw in
J
"Coaches shouldn't be in it just for State Championships."

Cowards die many times before their deaths, the valiant never taste death but once.
corner kick
corner kick
I kind of liked this one: "Hey ref, if I did my job like you did yours, I'd be fired" said by a fan. Then the ref went and carded the coach and told the coach to calm down. Weird huh? I'm still trying to figure that one out from the stands.

Stewie- "Where did you graduate again, university of duhhhh?"
M
kick off
kick off
M
Wasn't that during an Airport match and the Airport coach got carded?

J
throw in
throw in
J
"Alright, We'll holla at ya. Be Easy." -Palmetto Cup Staff Worker

"Taylor, did you bring a date for the Championship game of the Palmetto Cup?" Taylor responds, "Yeah I brought Brodie's sister. HAHAHAHHAHAAHA"

"Memphis Tenn representin Baby." -Unknown

"Danny Cates look like a highlighter." -Unknown

O
bench
bench
O
After a foul was called, a ref warned the players with "This isn't NASCAR. We're not here to trade paint."

World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
That post will be updated as we receive the names.

throw in
throw in
quick question on the keeper stats...doesn't frierson play for SV and not Lex?

Page 20 of 22 1 2 18 19 20 21 22

Link Copied to Clipboard