Print Thread
#41821 02/26/02 03:21 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
alright, rumor was riverside brought their jv to the dorman scrimmage...is this what happened when they lost to christ church in a scrimmage or what's the deal?

#41822 02/26/02 02:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cacki...When Riverside came to Dorman they had alot of their regular varsity players. A few players from Riverside are playing basketball so they do not have all of their players. Also, Dorman is missing a few players. They could have been playing JV players up in those players places. But the Christ Church game was the same way.

#41823 03/03/02 03:36 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I dont know anything about any of this but all I know is that if Riverside has Kacie Deon out there playin its all over for everybody else. Later. Raiders all the Way to STATE Baby!

#41824 03/03/02 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
For the Dorman/Riverside game they had to have had some players playing basketball and some JV girls moved up but for some reason all of a sudden at the Viking Cup they were tremendously better than they had been the previous week? What's up with that? It couldn't have totally been a/b the basketball players b/c by the time of the Viking Cup basketball season still wasn't over...What's wrong with that Riverside?

#41825 03/23/02 08:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i want to say is that yes riverside did bring some JV players to the Dorman game and yes it was their first game togehter also.. whats the problem with them bring JV players up it just shows that they have a strong JV team!.. and for the Viking Cup.. they showed everyone that we are a great team..theres a thing called practice makes perfect.. and thats what they did.. and just becasue they had a bad game at dorman doesnt mean they suck! they are number one in the state! and no basketball season wasnt over but those basketball players did come down that saturday morning.. whats the problem with having JV players play with a Varsity team it just shows that they are good enough for it and that the coach is giving them practice for the next year! and the christ church game not every team has a perfect game.. even the best teams play bad and that was one of their bad games... christ church is a great team im not taking anything away from them we just had a really bad game.

#41826 03/24/02 04:19 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i never said that y'all weren't a bad team...of course you're a good team. I was just wondering if that was true or not. I think that's incredible that their jv can play with and even beat a ranked 4a team. I just wondered what had happened with Christ Church, but thanx for clearing that up

#41827 03/24/02 04:25 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i understand and im not trying to hold it against you some ppl just think that riverside can only play with kacie deon and lindsey beam and thats not true.. they beat daniel 3-0 today with out them bc they were out of town.. but i wasnt trying to be rude and i know that it looks like i was and i wasnt holding it agianst you.. sorry

Link Copied to Clipboard