Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
#41836 02/19/02 02:31 AM
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Lugoff-Elgin lady demons just spanked Crestwood tonight 5-0. I will say Crestwood is really solid..good passing and all that..but they lack super stars. With the addition of a new striker the lady demons are looking to make a name for themselves...so just watch out.

#41837 02/24/02 04:10 AM
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
What did I say...teams that play the Lady Demons need to watch out...the girls just won the Crestwood Tourny today. I think they beat either Lower Richland or Mauldin ( I forget which one ) then they defeated the Lady Knights to win the tourny. They are no joke...for real.

#41838 02/24/02 05:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Have you noticed how it has been 5 days, yet nobody has responded to this thread? That is because nobody cares.

#41839 02/24/02 05:54 AM
J
world cup
OP Offline
world cup
J
Have you noticed that this is for the girls...don't know what your problem is man..but i'm just posting scores here...it is the girls section. And if you also haven't noticed its not like this section is buzzing with activity. How are the camden girls doing? If nobody cares why are you wasting your time posting something that has nothing to do with Girls soccer?

#41840 02/24/02 02:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
im not trying to talk trash, but why are you posting stuff for the girls. How come they aren't doing it themselves. Oh, and the camden girls haven't had a game yet.

#41841 02/24/02 03:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok everyone wants a girl to post. I'm on the Varsity girls soccer team at Lugoff and yes we won the tourny. All the teams played hard and did their best. The last game was close. Lugoff scored the first goal, then Crestwood answered it. But Lugoff scored again for the win.
I do want to say one more thing though. The Crestwood girls have improved since the last game we played them. I hope they keep it up too. We don't have any more games scheduled with them that I know of but whoever they play better watch out. Especially for #11 and #10.

About the Camden girls. They don't have any pre-season games scheduled so we'll have to wait for the season to start to see what they have to offer.

#41842 02/24/02 06:18 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yep another varsity girl's soccer player from LE here. Good post Soccer chic02. =D we won the tournament.. we work hard and deserved it, but so did the other teams and they did awesome also. Crestwood is a really awesome team, but we finally pulled ourselves together and beat them. I dont know whats up with you camden guys with your "big heads." we'll see whats up when we play your girls. later

<3 chey

#41843 02/25/02 04:42 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
looky there...
replies from the lady demons.
are you happy now 1DOG0 and premier135rider?

you should because I am proud of our lady demons and I really dont care if you do or not but I wanted to post a reply congratulating the lady demons on their tourney victory and I hope their success only continues. Just letting yall know that I am here for ya 24/7 rooting you the whole way. [Big Grin] GO LADY DEMONS!!! [Smile]

#41844 03/01/02 11:11 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks LE soccerguy! [Big Grin]

#41845 03/05/02 07:12 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just another update:
LE girls shut out Andrew Jackson last night 3-0.
Way to go girls!

#41846 03/06/02 08:00 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
You say that LE played Mauldin or Lower Richland in the Crestwood tourney? Well Chapin lost to Mauldin 6-0. And Chapin beat LE 9-0. So I think if LE had played Mauldin they would have got spanked! So I am curious who all LE beat in that tournament?

#41847 03/07/02 02:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE beat Lower Richland in the Crestwood tourny...Mauldin wasn't even there. Marlboro County was there but we didn't play them because Crestwood defeated them.
However, we did play Marlboro County tonight and defeated them 6-2.

#41848 03/12/02 04:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
may i note that LE technically didn't beat LR at the tourney....LR had to disqualify due to the fact that one of their players got injured. they barely had any players to begin with. crestwood played a good game... we have stuff to work on, but we really have improved. and to the LR guy who has just a little too much enthusiasm... back off. we've come a long way. GO LADY KNIGHTS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Mad]

#41849 03/12/02 04:44 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
oops.. i mean LE guy ... *grin*

#41850 03/12/02 08:14 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If you look under the thread "Hey Kyle" in the boys forum, you'll notice that Kyle asked if the LE girls played in the Crestwood tourny and I replied:"Yes, the LE girls did play in the Crestwood tourny. In fact we won it. We played Lower Richland first and were ahead 2 to 0 until an injury caused them to for-fit(sp?) before the end of the first half. I believe they were short-handed because of conflicting events at LR.
We then played the Crestwood girls and defeated them 2-1."

So he knows that it was a forfeit and not a "technical" win. I just thought you'd like to know that we've acknowledged that fact. I know there was some hostility from the LR coach, and I believe some of the players, after that game-so I just want to make sure there aren't any "misunderstandings" concerning the win.

Oh, and I don't know if you have many guys from the LR team, or where ever you're from, support you-but we do. I love that they are enthusiastic about us. We're having a great season this year and they are happy for us. So why do you want them to stop?? They aren't insulting anyone-they are just excited for us.

#41851 03/19/02 01:56 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Soccer chic02:
We don't have any more games scheduled with them that I know of but whoever they play better watch out. Especially for #11 and #10.

That's because #11 is Callie, and callie is/was/ and will always be awesome [Wink]

#41852 03/19/02 12:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LE is not that great...they lost to lowly Airport...and lost bad...0-8.

#41853 03/19/02 12:29 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wow, you're cool. You managed to insult two teams in one sentence.

Oh, and not that I'm claiming we're some incredibly good team or anything, but the Airport game was our very first game of the season. Would you go around judging every team based on their first scrimmage? I think not.
Seriously, this is our second year as a team, we're having fun and working hard(trying to be the best we can)-that's what counts for us.

#41854 03/19/02 07:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
When our girls team lost to Airport they didn't even have their whole team there because they were in a winter sport still. Our Lady Demons are doing really good this year and we are all proud of them. Its cool though girls.... we all believe that if you played Airport again that you would probably win!

#41855 04/10/02 01:29 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I just want to congratulate LE on their win over Camden (our rival) on Monday and for their win tonight over Andrew Jackson. You guys really pulled through.

Also: Our boys JV and Varsity won over Camden-Congrats to you guys too!!

#41856 04/12/02 03:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i just wanted to congradulate Lugoff on there encouragment for one another.....very rarely do you see the two teams (boys and girls from same school) take up for and encourage one another.....i am an airport player and i don't see any need for talking trash about a team that trys their hardest.....L E has done very well for this only being their second season....keep up the good work!!!!

#41857 04/15/02 04:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What was the score ofthe L-E vs. Lakewood game Friday? Did you even get to finish?

#41858 04/14/02 10:47 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The score was 7-0. It was raining even before we got there but there was no lightening so we decided to play anyway. It rained throughout the entire first half and stopped some time during the second so we did get to finish. It was so much fun. The rain was awesome. I guess we just felt like we were in our element. But I know how much the guys like to play in the rain so I don't have to explain I guess. [Smile]

#41859 04/16/02 11:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good games girls keep up the good work and hopefully we can sweep camden friday too yall are doing awesome Proud of U

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard