Page 2 of 2 1 2
#41885 03/09/02 05:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
At our scrimmage against Airport, the refs were horrible! I mean...I would understand if the refs missed a few calls or even a few shoves. But when the goalkeeper comes out of her box and charges one of our players and puts her in a headlock...and nothing is done...you have to think somethings going on! Some refs are bad, and some are really good. It all just depends on who you get and what team they are cheering for!

#41886 03/09/02 03:38 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea the refs at the AHS/Barnwell game were terrible...Barnwell had a girl rush their sweeper and the goalie rushed the girl and grabbed her to keep her from hitting the sweeper from behind...a handball was called....and barnwell missed...that same barnwell girl later decided to make a fist and take a swing...nothing was done....too bad barnwell didnt want AHS in their tourney....it would have been an interesting game

#41887 03/10/02 01:42 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah, all the above is prob true, but thank you Mr. or Ms. Ref for being there so we can have the game. The problem is the two man reffing team and the absence of consistency this brings. I sure wish the schools would pop for the third official so we could play real soccer.

#41888 04/02/02 02:08 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
YA'll haven't seen anything until ya'll saw the Lancaster vs. Ridgeview game. It was awful!! the refs were calling nothing. To proof that, we had a girl punched in the nose by # 23 and the ref didn't even call it. He saw it too b/c my coach said you didn't see that and he said I was sorry. How screwed is that???? We also had a fractured wirst and a bruised pelvis!!the refs suck is SC!!!!

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard