Print Thread
#41912 03/09/02 05:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was wondering how good Hampton and Williston are this year. I know that they are both first year teams, but from what I've heard they dont sound bad! My cousin plays(or use to play) on the Hampton team and she said they were good. If anyone can let me know how Williston or Hampton are doing this year that would be greatly appreciated! Thanks!

#41913 04/05/02 01:59 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, to answer your question, yes WHHS (my team) is a first year team. we are holding our own this year. next year, we should be even better. Williston isn't bad but they don't take their game seriosly. They don't have a "try hard and do our best attitude". Theirs is more "o-well,who cares?" But all in all they aren't bad

#41914 04/05/02 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey thanks for replying...when I wrote that post it was right before the tournament. But thanks! You're right...WHHS is really good, and even though they are a first year team, if ya'll stay with it in a few years ya'll are gonna kill!!!! And yep...WEHS does have the whole "why try?if we can't beat em'...ruff em' up!" kinda attitude too! Thats all I was gonna say...and I hope that there aren't any hard feelings between Barnwell and Hampton...b/c it'd be a shame for our team's to always be mad and upset at each other and junk, seeing as how we are so close! Thanks for the reply

#41915 04/05/02 11:24 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey! Thanks! I'll reply anytime. No hard feelings here. [Razz]

Link Copied to Clipboard