Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
#4198 03/03/02 06:50 PM
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
You can check out the S.C. High School Soccer Coaches Association WEEK 2 RANKINGS at the URL provided.

Also, please check your team's online schedule and notify Kyle Heise of any missing scores.

SCHSSCA Week 2 Rankings

#4199 03/03/02 10:44 PM
J
world cup
world cup
J
I kinda actually agree with these rankings. Usually they are totally unfair but these ranks are probably pretty accurate. Riverside is a good #1, I've heard a lot about Greenville this season and their record so far supports their ranking. Southside, never heard of them but they seem to be a strong team, I don't know if they are a #3 team but they probably deserve it. N. Myrtle Beach is ranked fairly. They are pretty solid...I think their a #4 team more because of their solidarity as a unit not at the individual level. The good thing about them is that they can still get better and their are still 3 more slots to move up. Mrytle Beach at #5 is also probably a fair rank. I played both NMB and MB this weekend and i'd say on an individual level MB has more talent and skill but thats only half of what it takes. B.C. at #6 is good b/c they are having a rough time but still maintaining a good record. A.C. Flora #7 with wins over Christ Church and Cardinal Newman two pretty good teams and a close match with B.C. they are probably where they should be. Seneca at #8 I don't really know much about them but a win and a tie against two 4A teams isn't bad. J.L. Mann don't know much about them either but so far they look pretty good. D.W. Daniel not really sure why they are #10 but there is probably some good reason.

Does the ranking continue beyond #10 or do they just not bother. And who decides the ranking and how and all that....just wondering if you could shed a little light on that for me Kyle.

#4200 03/03/02 11:38 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle, when do you think Newberry will be ranked after the beat BC? Where are we ranked right now if you know? Just wanting to know.

#4201 03/03/02 11:39 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Man I can't spell. lol

#4202 03/04/02 12:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I like these rankings because this makes monday nights matchup so much more important. (1) Riverside takes on (2) Greenville @ Greenville and after this game I see Greenville ranked #1.

#4203 03/04/02 03:41 AM
J
world cup
world cup
J
What is wrong with people from Newberry. Don't you think your getting a little ahead of yourself. Lets analyze the wins and losses. Okay you beat Laurens never even heard of them. You loss to Emerald...2A. those matches were preseason though so they don't really count. Then you won the NEWBERRY tournament. With such power houses as columbia, clinton, and Mid Carolina. Holy crap..you guys must have pulled off some major upsets there. Then you beat Union...not a good team. And you pulled off a 3-2 upset over Airport. So now you think your ready for the #6 team in 3A that was runner-up in last years State Championship. Please. You guys still have to go through a solid Dreher team. Maybe i'm over reacting but with all the "woof woof" and stuff...you never know.

#4204 03/04/02 02:48 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah Mid carolina a team that beat white knoll (5-2), White knoll the team that beat airport (4-3) so stop and look at recordsand scores before you call teams sorry.

#4205 03/04/02 04:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Kyle, how are game results reported, who is suppose to report, so that they are taken into account in your rankings?

#4206 03/05/02 05:17 AM
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Bob F -- each team should have a representative that reports the match scores and results to SCSOCCER.COM ... Each varsity coach was issued a User ID and Password at the Winter Clinic in mid-January or via U.S. Mail in late January to help us update the Scoreboard online, so each program should have this access ... However, it is as simple as e-mailing me the scores and results to me directly at kyle@scsoccer.com) ... Thanks for your interest and just e-mail me directly if you have any problems or questions!

#4207 03/05/02 03:17 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Has anyone else noticed that Daniel beat Southside 2-0 and Southside is 3rd and Daniel is 10th?

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard