Heather Cannon IS the goalkeeper for WHHS

#42002 04/12/02 01:27 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BRITTANY PECORA WHO PLAYS FOR SOCASTEE IS FOR SURE ONE OF THE BEST KEEPERS IN THE STATE!!!!

#42003 04/14/02 06:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Player12, I know who you're talking about, and she does have game. I was shocked when I saw how well she can push the ball while playing as a defender.

#42004 04/14/02 08:32 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Best SC Girls ? Senior: Ashleigh Messervey ; Junior: Taryn Shaw. shhhhhh....the Green Wave are back !
Pls keep us unranked until May 10th.

#42005 04/17/02 03:10 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that nicole litton(#9) and jessica temples(#5) are awesome....(airport)....they just don't get recognition like they should b/c the aiport team doesn't play that well together...we just have about 3 or 4 really really good players...nicole is great anywhere on the field....she has moves and can dribble around almost anyone....also she has a very powerful leg....jessica is a great defensive player.....very fast too! [Big Grin]

#42006 04/22/02 02:23 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The best high school girls goalie is defininetly Cielle THibodeaux from Cardinal Newman, she in unbelievable in the goal, and the best field player is Lucia Derks, Kate foster or Blair South of Dreher. these three girls can BALL!!!!!!!!!

#42007 04/22/02 05:42 PM
Brace
Brace
Ashleigh from Summerville is a great player. I thought I heard that she is going to Clemson. Is this correct?

Also, Tara Learn from Hanahan is a great player as well. She has a great touch with either foot and can out run defenders with the ball at her feet while maintaing control. Also, she adds leadership to a very young and inexperienced Hanahan team.

But, I think this conversation begins and ends with Linsay Beam. How many other girls are on a National team for their respective age group? Her creative moves and composure on the ball are unequaled and I can't think of a female player that I've seen that hits the ball as far and as accurately as she does (especially off set pieces). Riverside has a bonafide scoring chance if they get a free kick anywhere around midffield b/c of Lindsay's abilities.

#42008 04/25/02 01:57 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree, Lindsey is a very expierienced player. She has much speed and skill but I have seen cases where she seems get a lack of composure due to frustration.

Now about that Lancaster girl. She's good for what she has and plays for. But really who cares if she can score 7 goals on Andrew Jackson. I have never even heard of them. She is half decent but i wouldn't call her #1 in the state.

Other players that could run for being the best player in the state would be people like Bren Post, and Stacey Simpson. Both smart, skilled, and fast. Good Soccer players.

As for goal keeper's I would have to say Laura Snell, not just because she goes to my school either. I have seen many goal keeper from good soccer teams that aren't very good.

#42009 04/25/02 08:09 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If u never heard of Andrew Jackson something is wrong with You. They are a 2A school that used to rock in boys soccer with Anvil Williams as coach in the early and mid 90's. They started the girls team 3 years ago and they made the playoffs last year losing to Southside Christian. They have about 13-15 seniors so they might now have a team next year. Abby Walker is an awesome player. Good luck Lancaster girls and Andrew Jackson girls in the playoffs

#42010 04/25/02 08:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Bryn Post and Stacy Simpson are two of the best soccer players in the midstate area.

Page 3 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard