Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7
#42011 04/25/02 11:51 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a guy that plays for Christ Church so i am not being biast when i say that Lindsey Beam has to be one of the top two players in the state, probably the best. I have watched her play many times and she is amazing. I mean how many of these other girls play on the U.S. national team! That in itself should let everyone know that she can't be touched. The only girl that can get anywhere near her is Britten Meyer who is on the region team but i am not sure if she made the national team. Anyway Lindsey is amazing and you all will probably be watching her on T.V. in the future.

#42012 04/26/02 02:03 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree that Abby Walker is very good. I wouldn't put the "Best Player in the State" label on her at this point. For information the second time she played Andrew Jackson she did not score at all (Lancaster won 1-0) and she did play most of the match. I don't remember her name but #10 for Hanahan High School is a much more complete player.

#42013 04/28/02 10:39 PM
Brace
Brace
#10 from Hanahan is Tara Learn. She is a very good player although it is tough b/c most of the Hanahan team is young and inexperienced.

Tara is a junior.

#42014 04/29/02 08:26 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this title goes to bryn post and stacy simpson, hands down. these two work so well together and both excell at their given positions. they are a great combination to watch on the field. stacy is a wonderful, hard-nosed midfield and is one of the toughest around. bryn just makes the game look good. the ball does what she wants it to do. whenever, where ever on the field. these girls just know how to get it down right.

#42015 05/01/02 03:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There is a new and upcoming player in South Carolina who has the potential to become a great player. She has 29 goals (No more than 3 in one game) she has 16 assists, she has great speed, excellent ball control, and a great work ethic. She stays after practice to work on her shooting, she plays club ball at a very competitive level and already college coaches are making notes. She is an example of a true soccer player both physically and mentally. The best thing is she is only a freshman. Her name... Lia Shendel.

#42016 05/02/02 09:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
THERE SHOULD BE ABSOLUTELY NO QUESTION AS TO WHO IS THE BEST GIRLS SOCCER PLAYER IN THE STATE. HANDS DOWN, IT GOES TO BRYN POST. WHO ELSE HAS HAD AN AVERAGE OF 59 GOALS A YEAR FOR THE PAST TWO YEARS AND HAS OVER 200 IN THEIR CAREER. MOST PEOPLE ARE LUCKY IF THEY SCORE 60 IN A CAREER, WHICH IS THE EXACT NUMBER SHE HAS SCORED THIS YEAR. THE STATE NEWSPAPER KNOWS THE DEAL...THEY SAID NO ONE IN THE STATE CAN COVER BRYN DEFENSIVELY OR MATCH HER AS A SCORING THREAT. THAT GIRL IS HASSLED BY THE WOMEN'S US CUP TEAM COACH AND MIA HAMM TRYING TO GET HER ON THE TEAM. AND ITS HARD FOR HER WHEN PUMA AND GATORADE TRYING TO GET HER TO ENDORSE EVERYTHING. THE ONLY POSTS ON THIS MESSAGE BOARD SHOULD BE ABOUT POST...

#42017 05/02/02 09:19 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Where is this young lady going to college?

#42018 05/02/02 10:02 PM
G
bench
bench
G
During the fall someone mentioned that Bryn was probably going to Clemson but not playing soccer. Clemson told her they had enough forwards or something like that. It is really ashame that the state's own colleges and universities don't want what's in their own backyards. Thought Jamie and Shelly Smith at USC were going to change that trend....guess winning is more important.

#42019 05/02/02 10:04 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Since she is not going to the state finals she'll have time think about college.

#42020 05/05/02 03:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
kelli mckinty is the **** she is the best forward in hte state. on one is even close to here kill level

Page 4 of 7 1 2 3 4 5 6 7

Link Copied to Clipboard