Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I was wondering what or how they do games for regions playoffs and state championships? We are in a region with one other school( and a bigger AA all together but in our region there's one) and I didn't know how the whole playoff thing would go. Do you guys think that we would play other regions and if we beat them THEN go to state? I was just wondering. Haha...I know this is kinda of late to be asking, but do they even have a girls high school state championship game? I am only a freshman so forgive me...I dont know how all the high school things work yet! Thanks!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AA and A teams are grouped together for the playoffs. All teams are ranked according to their regular season record. There is then a single elimination playoff with higher seeded teams playing lower seeded teams. The winner of the lowerstate will play the winner of the upperstate on Friday May 10 in Columbia for the State Championship.

Link Copied to Clipboard