Print Thread
#42083 04/12/02 08:53 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I posted this to erase that idiot's header on the main page. Post your comments for "Sparrowbrain" there. [Big Grin]

#42084 04/16/02 08:52 PM
J
Brace
Brace
J
Why must you stoop to the other guys level? aren't you a parent? maybe you should act like one. So what if other people have differing opinions other than the one you have, it is America. They are entitled to say what they want, with the ever so prevalent possibility that what they say will make them look stupid. Let them say it, and then be a bigger person and ignore it.....

#42085 04/16/02 11:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WHHS BEAT WILLISTON-ELKO FOR THE 3RD TIME!!!!!!!! YEAH BABY!!!!!!!!!!!!! [Smile] [Cool] [Wink] [Big Grin]

#42086 04/17/02 12:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Soccermom, it seems as though people are agreeing with my previous statement referring to the fact that you need to act like an adult. How many people will have to tell you that before you actually do it?

#42087 04/17/02 01:30 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
look we do not go on the guy's board and talk trash so if you do not like girls playing soccer then don't come to our board and post stupid things!!! I agree with the mom I am sick of comeing on here and seeing that post. So good for you!!!! If a mom wants to stick up for her daughter and not some little boys then more power to her!!!!

#42088 04/17/02 01:50 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree with islandsoccer9.

#42089 04/17/02 03:13 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
for the record i like girls' soccer a lot, infact i go to my games early just to watch them play. I just think that it's pathetic that a grown women is getting into it with a boy that obviously just wanted some confrontation. Thats fine if her daughter is goign to respond to it but she should be a little more mature than that.

#42090 04/17/02 12:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm sorry. I thought this site was to post your opinions and comments, and this page for girls soccer, not for some idiot to talk trash about them. It is too new of a sport to have people try and take them down. Some schools don't even have a girls program yet. All of the negativity makes girls that don't play now less likely to want to and those that are playing now feel bad. These jerks need to back off and leave the program alone. Compare men's soccer to the rest of the world and we aren't so great yet either, but it will get there if they keep playing. It is the same with girls, now. They have to be given a chance to improve with out the criticism from our "superior" race. It seems that you and a few others think you are allowed to post what ever you want, then come down on any one else that takes the same liberty. Maybe some of my comments came off wrong,and I apologize if I offended any one, but just because you gave yourself the silly name "the truth" does not make you the lord and master of this site. Before you talk about me remember your divorced and gay commments on previous post. Clean up your own post before you pick on mine. Let's try and bring up the post on this page and others. There is enough negativity in the world. Soccer is a great sport for girls and guys they both need support from all sides. [Smile]

#42091 04/22/02 10:31 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
tru that

#42092 04/23/02 03:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree with soccermom, I think we have the right to post what we want since the guys are posting stupid stuff on our site. I mean if you want to down girls soccer, do it on the boys site not ours. That is just childish. WHY CAN'T GUYS GET OVER THE FACT THAT GIRLS ARE STEPPING UP IN THE WORLD TODAY!!!!!!!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard