Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
World Cup
OP Offline
World Cup
Week 11 Rankings Posted Online

The final week of the SCHSL season is upon us and the SCHSSCA Week 11 Rankings have been updated online as of 7:00 a.m., Monday, May 6th at the link provided.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK Dreher girls.Now it's time to prove it!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher/Eastside would be a good final! Mauldin/Summerville would be good too.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Good job Dreher.Now,prove it one last time{for this yr.}on Fri. nite!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
all i can say to the rankings is the real teams know who each of the other real teams are in the season...it's crazy seeing some of these teams i don't hear ANYTHING of in there...there's powerhouses in this state and any team can win on any given day of course but those powerhouses will always remain..

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I'm not sure I understand what you mean, cacki. Obviously there are some teams like Riverside, Mauldin, Eastside, Wando, etc. that are good every year, but to assume that just because a team like ACFlora last year and Dreher this year don't deserve their ranking is crazy. Look at Dreher's record. They are something like 21-2, with wins over some quality teams. Maybe you were referring to Eastside's upset of Riverside last week and Riverside's drop in the rankings from #1 to #5. I will be the first to admit that Riverside probably has more talent than any team in the state, but sometimes desire, heart, emotions, and hard work can lead a less talented team to victory.

Link Copied to Clipboard