Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
Does anyone know when the Region 7 4-A all region team will be selected or if this has already happened?

Goal
Goal
laplageauxfolles, your username interests me. i saw a play last september at workshop theater in columbia called "la cage aux folles" and thought that your username might be a play on words so-to-speak. care to enlighten me?

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
Cola Fan --

Glad to respond. I built a small house on Folly Beach in the early 90's and named it "la plage aux folles". "Folle" is the feminine of "fou", or crazy and thus the rough translation from French is "the beach of crazy girls". At that time I only had a couple of females in my life but a mid life re-arrangement has resulted in me having daughters and step daughters that number 5 at present -- 11, 12, 15, 15, 17. Five different classic soccer teams. Three female cats and a female dog as well as a female wife all add in, too. The name fits well enough so I use it when more straight forward variations of my name get rejected.

And your name... what are your favorite colas?

Take care.

lpaf

ps: Off to Arkansas and the regional classic tournament...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The Region VII all-region team was selected the end of April or early May. The players from our team that were selected were given their patches at the end of the year get together. You will most likely never see the names of all the girls, however. The list from last year(2001) was never published and this year looks to be the same. It's too bad that whomever is in charge couldn't take the time to submit it to the Post and Courier like Region VI did.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
ltw --

Thanks for your update to my now hopelessly dated query. I would have thought that the all region list would have been published, too. In the end it doesn't really matter. How well the girls played can't be distilled to a "best 18" list. Take care.

lpaf

Link Copied to Clipboard