Print Thread
#42302 08/17/02 02:09 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well I am new at this whole soccer bit. I do think that our girls team did GREAT to say we are where we are/
Of course just like any first year team we gotta growin to do. I noticed alot of messages and talks of good players and such as that/
But what makes a good player? I think not only the way they work the field, but also their attidue and sportsman ship towards everyone on their team and on the
other team should play a big part in callin someone a good soccer player. How should u act as a captain? How should u deal with situations that arent' being handled correctly.
I think the way the team acts and how they play also decides if the team is good. I don't think that there is ONE special best player either. You work as a team and as our coach INFORCED on us team doesn't have an I in it.
Without just one of the players the team has to work extra hard even if the player messing isn't all that well at the game. Also the better players shouldn't think they are better and dont' need the others. You are to be helping
and supporting the person. [Confused]

#42303 01/19/03 05:16 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
TRUE!

GO JAIMIE!!!!!!!!!! [Smile]

Link Copied to Clipboard