A
I predict a West Ashley win tonight

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S1 --

WA and JI split their two games last year with both teams winning 2-1 at home. I'll be surprised if either team wins both games this year.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Politically correct again!

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
Indeed.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Based on newspaper , it looks like JI and WA had easy nights of it last night. Wando beat Berkeley twice. Monday 8-0 in a rain shortened game, and Tues 12-0. I think 2nd half was only 20 minutes.
These type of games are bad for both teams. Wish there was a way to align conferences/classifications by sport in order to get better regular seasons.
Same hold true for other sports. Some schools jsut have better basketball/softball traditions than others.

World Cup
World Cup
Kyle and Kevin had a very interesting format set up last year. It was a competitive league based on winning percentages of teams over the past few years. Allow me to spit in fate's general direction in hopes of tempting her: Something that intelligent and logical will never, EEEEEVER, happen. Until that day, we'll have to motivate ourselves to find the joy in the rivalry that is Battery Creek-Wando. Kyle, I'd love to see it again if you still have the link.

World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
Wow! It looks like a busy day on the Message Board.

Region 1 Coach, the proposal has been available to Subscribers for two years now, but for a short time I'm going to let everyone view the proposal for boys soccer we charted out during the summer of 2001 (I don't think it's been updated since then, so a couple of figures may have changed).

Take a look at the proposal at Proposed SCHSL Boys Soccer Table and please provide your feedback -- it might be better for discussion under "Boys Soccer" since that is what this table refers to.

LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Kyle, I remember this when it was first brought up in 2001, and I thought it was a great idea then, and it still is the best I have seen to date. In the current system you can have a top notch 4A team have to play a below average 4A team just because they are in the same region. I'll use last year as an example when Irmo had to play OW 2 times. Games like that are absolutly no good for either team. Not the players on the better team, not the players on the less skilled team, or the fans/parents that watch the games. They are just a waste of time for everyone involved. Your system would have OW playing against comparable teams to themselves (even if it might be a 1A team). At least that way the games are competitive, and both teams can have fun and hopefully even get better by playing a team that is more their equal. Bottom line on this is, what does it take to get your proposal for realignment to become a reality, and I'm only talking about soccer now, not the other high school sports??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Wando -8 Stratford -0
A new star is born in Sara Catanacci freshman forward w/ 3 goals!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lexington over S. Aiken 5-0

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard