Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think the best rivaleries is dreher and brookland cacey and dreher and flora..... [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mauldin and hilcrest used to have a great rivalry but this year it won't be very much of a game due to hilcrest losing very valuable players due to graduation and mauldin losing... ya... uh... well... NO ONE. mauldin is going to be amazing this year. hanna and westside is the best rivalry in the history of women's soccer in the state of south carolina-- hands down [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
along with the Mauldin/Hilcrest game I would have to add the Eastside/Riverside rivalry. The games are always highly competetive and for the past 10 years or so have been the deciding factor on who goes to the 3A state championship game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will have to agree with JMAC on the biggest rivalries being Eastside and Riverside and then Hilcrest and Mauldin girls soccer teams! The irony of those rivilries is that the majority of the girls played together on club teams and there they also proved to be very dominant.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DONT 4 GET WE R THE 3A STATE CHAMPIONS.....DREHER THAT IS [Razz] [Roll Eyes] [Big Grin] [Wink] [Cool] [Smile] GOOOOOO DEVILSSSSSS!!!!!!!

World Cup
World Cup
Oh yes, I agree. Hanna--Westside is always a barnburner. I remember the last time it came down till the very end, but some how, some way Hanna edged out the victory 8-0. With a quality coach sitting on the throne over on the west side of town, who knows what could become of this year's games. Could be the best yet.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yes i recall that hanna-westside game. you describe it quite well... except the part bout the throne? there was a large object on that side of the field; however, it surely wasen't a chair, but his head.

World Cup
World Cup
Yes, those Westside coaches often have large heads, but they are for a good reason. When you don't when a game in two years and then the new guy comes in and grabs 2 out of 4, that's a reason for ego. Good luck in your games and break a leg. Becca is excited to be "recruited"!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It's ok to be confused. I will see you friday if you're lucky.

World Cup
World Cup
Game cancelled on Friday. I have $40 for you from your camp refund. Yettie has it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is your game on Friday, March 21, cancelled? Would love to know early! Greenwood

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BARNWELL AND NINETY-SIX!!! yeah, we pretty much hate each other. [Mad] It's a fun game to watch though. always physical, always close. we play next friday at home. Be in Barnwell and see for yourself!

World Cup
World Cup
Yeah, it's cancelled. We're working on the reschedule date as we type.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard