Print Thread
Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Also, Socastee is not ranked in the top 15 in 4A.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, i'm not a new-comer to sc high school soccer, i've been apart of it for 4 years

Also if this is true it makes no sense that a PRESEASON tournament as it is called counts towards your record, just the same as the scrimages do.

all i'm saying is there is obviously some holes in how you rank teams we dont deserve to be a top 10 team by any stretch but some of the other teams arent as worthy as some of the other ones. A lot of these guys just arent playing anybody and sometimes even losing to teams that arent that strong. In the case of the girls i just dont see why they arent at least top 6 with their performances in these contests they have already played, the are obviously killing everybody.

Grandma lacy, i dont wanna hear it, you lost 4-0 and we werent at our best and we didnt have our first string keeper in either. We played once, you got blown out, so how you think your the better team makes me wonder
by the way, when we played socastee, they were top 15.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
by the way, not only did yall get blown out, but you also talked trash the rest of the game while we were beating your boys team.
You saying you were definatly the better team is one of the funniest things i've read in a long time on this board. I watched the game, get real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Okay goalie, if you've played soccer for four years you should know that the first game you play is not always the determining factor as to how your team is going to perform for the rest of the year. As I'm sure YOU (being someone of experience) knows, sometimes it takes a team a little while to get into the jist of things. In NMB's case (both boys and girls) our only exception is the West Florence game. Meet us anytime, anywhere, and we will prove to you just how good we really are. And by the way Mr."People have bad games." because lord knows you had one losing to South Florence (who lost to CONWAY, who NMB boys beat 6-1!!!!) I can guarantee you that NMB played their worst game of the season against you guys. No disrespect to the girls of West Florence, I mean they've got skill, but come to a game when NMB really comes out to play and you'll see why both teams are ranked so high!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
rankings are done the best they can possibly be done. the teams on top are great highschool teams... they have difficult schedules and win big GAMES... they go to big tournaments (ie viking cup). however, most importantly, they do well in playoffs. do well in your regular season and PROVE your point in playoffs as oppose to talking.
PS- you would get more respect if you treated others with it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
AMEN 18*!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
how can you say your definatly a better team that them? The only time you played head to head you got blown out, and west florence has not lost a game since or been scored on much less i'm pretty sure. All i'm saying is it makes no sense how we could play so awesome and move down. Pretty gutsy calling west florence out "any time, any place" when you know thats not going to happen, you had your chance, you both lost be decent margins. Now you can keep believing both teams are better if you want. Dosent mean i have to agree with you

i have no problem with n. mrytle beach, theres just a thing on this board with them. Both of you just dont play anybody challenging, theres talk about playing in tournaments with great teams to gain respect from '18 ... well who did you guys play in this so-called "tournament" ? Nobody that impressive. Its easy to get under the impression your a great team when you dont challenge yourselves, and as far as proving it playoff time, you're in for a rude awakening.

Please point out when i was ever disrespectful, if anybody was disrespectful it was granny making the bold statement that her team was definatly better after getting blown out.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Florence didnt beat Cardinal Newman in the tournament.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The viking cup is a tournament that holds the best teams in the state. They have all either won state, runners-up at state, or ranked very highly. the teams that usually attend this event are mauldin, riverside, eastside, wando, dreher, hilcrest, summerville, etc. i've already played 4 years of highschool soccer and i know what the play-offs are like. good teams make playoffs and do well. ask mauldin, riverside, christ church.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i was referring to the tournament n. myrtle beach play in with with geogetown and conway... nice try though.

Page 2 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard