Print Thread
Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK... I am sorry "goalie," it was just a misunderstanding from a collaboration of your cluttered thoughts; however, I do agree with you that it was in fact a "nice try" upon my part to try to read and comprehend a compilement of imcomplete thoughts. BEST OF LUCK TO YOU AND YOUR TEAM... enjoy it while you can it goes by fast. (let's you and I leave it at this)

Brace
Brace
WF girls don't play anybody!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
well, i WAS talking about girls soccer. But somehow my team got brought into it. Not my fault.

west florence plays any and everybody that will give them a game in the beginning of the season, they were supposed to play ac flora the past two weekends but ac flora messed up the scheduling so it didnt work out. Its not their fault their region is so poor and the other teams in the pee dee are weak in girls soccer.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie, an observation and answer to your question...The people that you are asking for respect from don't matter. If you are the better team then that will play out on the field. Having been around soccer a long time, especially high school soccer, I can say this without a doubt...If you want respect, then show respect. Talk will get you nowhere. And from experience I can tell you that if I had my way about it, my team would always be unranked...that's how you show you are better and that's how you sneak up on people. Rankings are overrated anyway. I am saying this to you in a nice way and not meaning it to degrade you, but the best advice I can give you (and the best ever given to me) is "Shut up and play". Which merely means just focus on the game and the parts that YOU can control. Things will happen if and when they are supposed to happen. Consider not getting respect a good thing for the time being. And good luck this season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
obviously if you don't even know what the Viking Cup is, then you aren't a very good team. It used to be the top 16 teams in the state, regardless of class played in this tournament, now it's been enlarged to top 20. This is where the best competition of the entire year is concentrated into one weekend pretty much. I don't think you could handle the competition, it's amazing

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
obviously my comments originally made and people getting off the topic is confusing people.

all i wanted to say was the west florence girls team is getting screwed in the rankings even though they were more impressive than some of the other teams ahead of them, then some girl from north myrtle beach wants to run her mouth about how they were definatly better even thought they lost to us 4-0. Then somebody wants to bring up my team and make the assumption that i am "new to high school soccer" just bc i dont get the concept of counting PRESEASON tournaments toward a team's record. It was never about anything but the west florence girls team's lack of respect in the rankings.

Once again for all of those that didnt understand this the first time, i wasnt talking about the Viking Cup, i was talking about that tournament they played in at the beach with conway and georgetown and teams like that. If you dont think i dont know what i'm talking about when it comes to tournaments why dont you look into the sandhills classic and the palmetto cup... two tournaments that MY team is playing in this year.

oh, and for all those people that dosent think the girls team dosent play anybody or dosent deserve to be ranking higher heres a score from today

WEST FLORENCE 2 AC FLORA 1

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoah. goalie... lets not freak out here. its a stupid ranking from a couple games. first of all, west florence is a good team... but not as good as you are making them sound. secondly, stop your whining please. from my experience, the players and teams that talk the most are the ones who have nothing to show. also, i know you might be trying to defend your girls team, but really, you're making them sound worse. dont speak for them. let them show it on the field... they dont need you to embarrass them by talking so much junk.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok slm, nobody was freaking out.

you can use every old line in the book like "good teams let their play do the talking" if it makes you feel smarter go ahead, i have nothing to do with the girls team i was just making a point that there were some holes in these rankings. West Florence beat everybody they play and have their first goal scored against them today in a win against #5 AC Flora and before this game they were #9. I dunno it just dosent make sense, it dosent bother me enough that i have to keep complaining about it still but people keep making points on why they shouldnt be ranked higher and i just disagree. If nobody else wants to say anything else then i wont it dosent matter to me. i just dont get why nobody will agree with me on this.

I hope i didnt 'freak out' or make west florence high school look bad by expressing my opinion, but thats what it is, an opinion, if you dont like it, then fine.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
cardinal newman didnt play west florence in the tournament

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i'm just telling you what i heard, i wasnt there.

what i was told was we won 1-0 but since those games dont count it really dosent matter, West Florence has been impressive enough without that game.

Page 3 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard