why are you bragging so much?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
why are you asking me stupid questions?

I'm not bragging, all i'm doing is stating things that i have seen and heard. I'm sorry about the Cardinal Newman thing if it isnt true, that was just what i was told. My last comment was basically made to say if that was true then it was ok b/c that game dosent make or break our season. That might be "bragging" in your opinion but last time i checked i could say whatever i wanted on this board, if you dont like it start your own board or something, i'm pretty sure i wouldnt be there!

By the way, if west florence played cardinal newman they would beat them so get over it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Does anyone know if the CN vs West Florence game will be played at a later date? That would be a good game to watch, anyone agree?

World Cup
World Cup
West Florence plays at Cardinal Newman tonight (3/27) in girls soccer. Kickoff is at 6:00 p.m. in Columbia.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie...enough already. WF doesn't need you to talk them up. They are a good team and will do well this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok did you notice how in an earlier post i said if nobody wants to talk about that subject anymore i wouldnt. Well i kept my end of the bargain but somebody else decided to keep it going, so just drop it if you dont like it. Geez this is the last time i post anything on the girls board.

ENOUGH ALREADY

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
anyone know the score between CN and WF tonight?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CN-5 WF-1
Goals by: Kelly Giese, Kelsey Roth, Margaret Ann Burrows, Sarah Faulds, and Jamie Shaw

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i knew this was comming, we choked... thats all i can say.

good game CN

Goal
Goal
Hey lalalala, can you say hahahaha??? To goalie, what comes around goes around!

Page 4 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard