Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5
Brace
Brace
why dosent west florence girls team get any respect? CARDINAL NEWMAN 5-1 WEST FLORENCE

That's why!!! Shut your trap "Paper Tigers"!!! Play some competition!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Just couldn't let that last comment go without an answer. Check the CN record over the last 4-6 years. While most of our games are played within our conference (SCISA), we also play many games outside of our conference - Dreher, Flora, Ridgeview, RNE, Aiken, Chapin, BC, etc. and our record is more than 80% in the win column. CN has a strong Varsity Girls team that has sent it's fair share of players on to play in college. Not bad considering that our school has less than 350 students in the 7-12 grade, our varsity always has 3-4 players that are still in Middle School. This year's team is as strong as ever and we look forward to many years of competitive soccer!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
whoa you guys really burned me on that one! I'm glad you guys think you somehow won something b/c west florence lost last night. Enjoy it.

LOSERS

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Goalie-my comments were to Hammer for implying that CN wasn't tough competition. If you will re-read my comments you will see that I didn't mention the game between WF and CN. We are a strong team that faces many strong opponents. We are glad that all the teams include us on their schedule and we don't believe in bashing other teams. Good luck with the rest of your season!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
thanks, but i wasnt talking to you, i knew what you were saying.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CN seems to be beating some very tough teams!
[Eek!]

Page 5 of 5 1 2 3 4 5

Link Copied to Clipboard