Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What do you think about the week 3 rankings for 3A. Who will be where in the top 10?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
We all know that the only ranking that really counts is whomever wins the State Championship but the Greenville High Boys should Be Number One at this point after we clearly outplayed and beat Riverside last night 3-1.

We also have played both Eastside and Riverside girls. At this point, none of us are anywhere near mid-season form but both are still very good,well-coached teams with veteran players. We have also played Daniel and Travelers Rest. I would rank Daniel above us and Travelers Rest further down. I guess if Lindsey Beam plays in the game against Eastside, Riverside has the stronger team but not by much. Both are excellent teams but perhaps not quite as strong as in the past. They are still the teams to beat in AAA. Again, this is from one person's perspective. I have not see Flora, Dreher or B-C play.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher should be ranked in top 10. B-C should be out of the top 10. Their horrible. That Lesene kid did everything for them last year and now they don't have nothing.

Link Copied to Clipboard