Print Thread
#42660 04/04/03 02:27 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Well since the other one we had got deleted im gonna stat another one back up. [Smile] . Im so proud of all of Edistos Soccer teams we are having alot of fun and trying hard..But its making me mad that ppl(other teams) have to talk about my friends when we are playing them..And just to let every1 know if i hear u talking about one of my team mates i will be sure to run into you and slid tackle u. [Mad] .For all of the other teams that we play that are nice im glad i met yall and Barnwell to bad we dont get to play each other again yall are so nice. [Big Grin] ..if ne of the Varsity boys look at this good luck tonight. [Wink] .

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
your so slow any way yeah good job egurlz !!! ill holla at wh hampton

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey gurlz!! I just wanna say Dani is right!! No one has any right to talk trash to our players!! [Mad] I was personaly very mad that the team Dani is talking about would do that!! But I guess we'll see Thursday.. huhh Marley!! [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yeah got ya dawg i am ready for anything

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Edisto! Listen, I'm sorry for all the hard feelings we had when we played ya'll. It was a hard game, ya'll were tough! Ya'll have a really good first year team and I wish ya'll the best of luck for the rest of ya'lls season.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ladies be ready to win our next game as well so we can be on a 2 game winning streak lol. any way lets play like we have never played before on wed. and thurs. !! [Razz]

Link Copied to Clipboard