Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Anabel Bargas became the all-time leading scorer in the history of Crestwood High School's girls soccer program,as she scored two goals in the Lady Knight's 4-0 win over Lower Richland Thursday. Bargas (The spanish Dancer) now has (35)career goals. She entered tied for the school record with Samoria Roundtree at 33. Bargas is now tied with Roundtree for the single-season goal record with 22.

Bargas is a member of the Classic U18 Sumter United squad that went undefeated last Fall in the MSGSL.Anna Devino CHS keeper is also the keeper for U18 Sumter United squad.CHS Defender #25 Rachel Miller is a up and coming young player, and will be playing a big part this Fall with her new Club at Sumter soccer club.

Brace
Brace
That's great, but Crestwood girls soccer has never been much to brag about Le Coach. Why don't your girls club teams play in the state-wide league against real competition?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammer

Crestwood girls mite not be the best in the state,But they are a nice bunch of young lady's.
Give them a few more years playing Classic and they will do well.

My Club Team, Well it comes down to Money,Club,parents and school work. Most of them 80% are so smart they don't need a soccer scholarship.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
They may enjoy playing state-wide. It will be a higher level of soccer that will only improve their skills. They might like the travel. My daughters team visited every Shopping Mall (after games) in Charleston, Greenville etc. They sure liked that part of the day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Will Anabel Bargas today against CONWAY make it into the CHS soccer program history book.
All she needs is one more goal, But all the odds are against her.Conway beat CHS 11-0 last time at home, And she still has that bad leg.

I will never forget the day we drove to Rock Hill with the Classic U18 Sumter United Team last Fall.
It was our last game in the MSGSL against Discoveries,And our top striker Lauren Letien was out of action for that game. We needed to win that game, It was 1-1 and 10mts left I told Anabel that I needed that (spanish right foot bullet)and boy she gave it to that ball from the 18yd box on the run. It whent up and curved like a banana in the top left corner BINGO 2-1 UNDEFEATED.

Me,bruce,fans and you band of U18 Team sisters we all Thank you for that day.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hammer you got a point. Le Coach play some real actiion in Charleston or upstate. Then give us an update worth listening to. See Ya!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Don't you just hate it when people think they are so much better than everybody else and that they can critize anybody they want to. Nobody's that good. Yeah, Crestwood might not be the best team, but Le Coach didn't say anything about them being a good team, he said something about one girl on the team. Next time, know what you're talking about before you say it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
It seems like everytime Le Coach has anything to say people start attacking him. He was giving one player the props that she deserves, why are people attacking him for that? If you all want to bring up classic teams then make another topic for it.

Le Coach thanks for all you do for the kids in Sumter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LEDemon9

Young man Opps young boy!
Every young lady on that Team are good/special to me and their parents.
They have alot of heart and spirit on the field, and when you can score 22 goals or more in a HS season or play Classic like she did. Then we will brag about you on this site.But till then get a shave or better see her play, you mite pick up a few neat (SPANISH)tricks with the ball from her.

Ps: You have a long way to go son before you get to my age (Respect you elders)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach, no disrespect intended, but your undefeated U-18 team never played any U-18 teams in the regular MSGSL. For whatever reason, your team played teams that were classified U-16 teams in a U-16 to U-18 division and 2 of those games were won by forfit. Your team did Finish 1st but the next 3 teams to finish were all classified as U-18 teams. You did not play any of the teams that finished in the top of the league. All the teams you played finished in the bottem of the league. At the mid state toury, your team ended up 0-1-2. 0-1-1 against teams from the the MSGSL. I don't think your record would have been so good if you had played some real U-18 teams. You should put an asterisk next to your record to let people know the truth. My daugther played on one of the teams you played at the mid state toury. Your team was not all that!

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard