Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mojojojo

Did you daughter play for Chapin,GFC or Sandhill.
Mid state Tourney Chapin was a Draw 0-0,GFC we lost and Sandhill Draw 3-3. I was a wear that in the MSGSL there was a 16yol GFC Team,and Discoveries was a U17 Team.The other Team that forfeit, you Team and my Team could have won them two games hands down.

But did you no the ages of my girls on that Team:
1x12 year old foward Kaitline
1x13 year old foward Magen McElveen ODP89
1x14 year old left/w Kim
1x15 year old MD Vanessa
8x16 year old 2 MD,2FW,the rest backs
3x17 year old all 3 medfielders
2x16 year old both Keepers

So you can say I had a U17 Team playing in the U18.We didn't want to split the girls up, because of the bond they hade with the other (3)17 years old players.

But I will say this,in fall 03 it will be a new ball game for all Teams.A much harder season and looking forward to it win,draw or loose. Best of luck in Fall 03 and may the best Team win.

PS: And if you Team was Sandhill Tournedos, you tell that Ast Coach that plays with him self,him and I have a date in Fall 03,And I will "CUT" it OFF! and I will go to jail.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is this for real MOJOJO? Le Coach says he was undefeated. I'd like to send my nephews over to him for some professional training. What are the Sumter Soccer Club requirements for coaches. Please let me know more about the club play in Sumter.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who are you le Coach? What is your deal?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have watched and read on this board for sometime. I have watched the rantings and ravings of Le Coach. My daughter is on the Sandhills Tornadoes. In the Fall, the MSGSL didn't have enough U16, U17, U18 teams for individual age group brackets, so the three age groups were combined into one bracket. The bracket was set-up so the U16 and U17 teams would play each other. The Sumter team was presented as a predominantly U16 team. Thus the Sumter team never played a U18 team until the Mid-State district tournament.
I am amazed that Le Coach would make comments about our coaching staff after he, Le Coach, told one of his players to "take-out" one of our players at the tournament. Maybe Le Coach should read the SCYSA Code of Ethics again.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Breezin

You Team was a good Team on that day,they played hard and that was fine.

But in noway have I ever told any of my girls to (TAKE OUT) a player.I or my Team as never had a YELLOW CARD, My girls did tell me that them girls are being mean on the field. I told them and always told them (PLAY THE BALL)and if I ever see one of my players play dirty SHE or HE will come off the field in a heart beat.

But when you hear me say on the sideline (USE YO BOODY)That means just use yo body to push the ball throw the pack, or use you body to block the shot.

That game we playd against you team, was the only game that I din't say a word to them on the field during that 80mts.Because it was our last game of the year and I wanted them to play for them self, and they did that.

I have nothing against you Sir,you young lady's or you Head Coach.But that young Ast Coach was made to Apologize to my 5 girls on the bench and me after the game was over.
For what he did in front of them by the director of CSC on that day.I hope we play you guys again in Fall,but leave that "Male Ast Coach" at home we don't want HIM near our girls. And he his "BANNED" from stepping on our fields in Sumter, what he did "WAS SICK".And that is the bottom line.

PS: Mr Bruce Blumberg a very respected man in the Soccer community, was beside me all the way during that game. Maybe you need to speak to him and get you facts in order Sir.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK---I can see that this is going nowhere! So I will leave this message board with this comment: "I refuse to have an intellectual conversation with an unarmed person."

Keep talking Le Coach. You are enlightening us all.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Le Coach:
LEDemon9

Young man Opps young boy!
Every young lady on that Team are good/special to me and their parents.
They have alot of heart and spirit on the field, and when you can score 22 goals or more in a HS season or play Classic like she did. Then we will brag about you on this site.But till then get a shave or better see her play, you mite pick up a few neat (SPANISH)tricks with the ball from her.

Ps: You have a long way to go son before you get to my age (Respect you elders)

Kind of harsh seeing that LEDemons9 was defending you, not being critical of you.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think everyone after the first five posts forgot about what this post was about in the first place. So, breezin and all the other parents who want to take an accomplishment away from somebody who deserves some recognition find some where else to put your whining where someone cares. Her high school scoring record has nothing to do with how a tournamnet was played months ago. So if anybody else has something negative to say that does not even relate to the subject go play in on coming traffic [Mad]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by Le Coach:
mojojojo

Did you daughter play for Chapin,GFC or Sandhill.
Mid state Tourney Chapin was a Draw 0-0,GFC we lost and Sandhill Draw 3-3. I was a wear that in the MSGSL there was a 16yol GFC Team,and Discoveries was a U17 Team.The other Team that forfeit, you Team and my Team could have won them two games hands down.

But did you no the ages of my girls on that Team:
1x12 year old foward Kaitline
1x13 year old foward Magen McElveen ODP89
1x14 year old left/w Kim
1x15 year old MD Vanessa
8x16 year old 2 MD,2FW,the rest backs
3x17 year old all 3 medfielders
2x16 year old both Keepers

So you can say I had a U17 Team playing in the U18.We didn't want to split the girls up, because of the bond they hade with the other (3)17 years old players.

But I will say this,in fall 03 it will be a new ball game for all Teams.A much harder season and looking forward to it win,draw or loose. Best of luck in Fall 03 and may the best Team win.

PS: And if you Team was Sandhill Tournedos, you tell that Ast Coach that plays with him self,him and I have a date in Fall 03,And I will "CUT" it OFF! and I will go to jail.

My daugther did play for Sandhills. There were 11 teams in the 16-18 division. 6 u18's, 1 u17's, 3 u16's and your team which was listed as a u18 and played in the u18 mid district tourny so you must of had some players who were classified as u18's. Your team did not play any of the u18 teams in the regular msgsl season, if they had, they would have been beaten. I do not know the reasons behind your easy schedule but have heard on the grapevine that the reason you did not play any u18's is because your team was made up of some young players and you did not want them getting beat or hurt by the older teams. If your team was a u17 than they should have played in the u17 mid district tourny. If there was no bracket for the u17's at mids, your team would have went straight to the state tourny. I am not trying to put your team down or the season they had, just trying to put things in perspective for the readers of this board. Your team was classified as u18, you brag constantly about winning the msgsl u18 division without playing a single u18 team. Your easy schedule inflated your record and your ego. I watch the game at mids. I thought your team had a good offense. As for your defense, I was not impressed. The score ended up 3-3 but the sandhills team pressured your team the entire game and should have scored a few more times before the game was over. as for the incident that happened at the mid state tourny, I have no knowledge of what happened but it does not surprise me. I think whatever happend was in response to negative comments made by you earlier in the season towards the Sandhills team and some comments made by you right before the game at the mid state tourny. It would have angered me also if somebody made rude gestures towards my team. I don't think that justifies threats of cutting this persons family jewels off. Threats or actions like that do not accomplish anything and it makes you look inmature and foolish. By the way, that person was not really an assistant coach, he just help out with the team from time to time and hopfully will not be back next year if there is a team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
quote:
Originally posted by CHS Buckeye #4:
I think everyone after the first five posts forgot about what this post was about in the first place. So, breezin and all the other parents who want to take an accomplishment away from somebody who deserves some recognition find some where else to put your whining where someone cares. Her high school scoring record has nothing to do with how a tournamnet was played months ago. So if anybody else has something negative to say that does not even relate to the subject go play in on coming traffic [Mad]

You are right, her HS scoring record has nothing to do with the fall msgsl but Le Coach seems to want to brag about his undefeated* team in almost every post and most people do not like the arrogance. Congrats to the CHS player. Anybody who scores that many goals and sets a record should be praised.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard