Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6
#42751 05/22/03 12:18 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I truly apologize to everyone out there who has to put up with 'Goalie's moronic and intentionally inflamatory comments.

BTW, Goalie, nobody CARES what was said 3 weeks ago. And yes, I do feel smart--I'm going to one of the toughest colleges next year, and and 80 verbal makes me feel smart from time to time. So please, from hence forth and so on, keep your degrading and unfounded comments to yourself; no one wants to hear them.

ON TOPIC: I'm all for reassessing the meathods of ranking, though in the grand scheme of things, it all boils down to how a team plays of the field, not what stats dictate.

#42752 05/22/03 01:14 PM
World Cup
Online Content
World Cup
KS11 -- Dreher had a fine season with a 13-5-2 record and #4 final ranking after a 3A State Championship in 2002 ... This year Dreher was 3-5-2 mark against ranked teams (Aiken, Wando, Dutch Fork, Chapin 2, Cardinal Newman, Brookland-Cayce 2, North Myrtle Beach, West Florence) ... So, the Blue Devils were 10-0-0 against non-ranked squads -- that's the first step in keeping your program at the top (beating the teams you're supposed to).

If you feel the rankings need to be "reassesed" that's your prerogative and I respect that opinion ... However, I believe if you took off the "royal blue colored glasses" you would agree that they are pretty much in line of what the standings should look like ... Congratulations on a fine soccer/football/academic career and good luck in Winston-Salem, N.C.!

#42753 05/23/03 01:47 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
neat, glad to hear about your "80", too bad you cant use that reading comprehension on this message board. Otherwise you wouldnt come off so confused.

just get over it, Dreher lost.

#42754 05/24/03 02:32 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I don't think you get it, Goalie...no one cares anymore. It's in the past. We're getting on with our lives. Move on with yours.

#42755 05/24/03 02:40 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOALIE OUR GIRLS HAVE A STATE RING YOU'LL DONT ..SO KEEP ON THINKING AND WE BEAT YOU'LL .....SO GET REAL....... [Big Grin] [Roll Eyes]

#42756 05/25/03 04:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I am a little confused, maybe goalie can clear things up for me...
At the lower state game, I thought I saw "state champs" written on WF cars, but they were not, are not, and may never be state champions... So why was it there again? I thought it was pretty cool how they predicted the outcome of the state championship game, even though they were wrong... Someone help me on this one.

#42757 05/25/03 06:45 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
ok, then... stop replying to me with stupid comments.

A lot of people have state championship rings, the only ones that matter are the ones that are won this year though. Nice novelty to wear anyways... By the way, you dont have one so shut up.

Ok, i didnt write on anybodies car, nor was i at the state championship. You probably missed the "lower" on the state champs. I dont know anybody that is cocky enough to write state champs on their cars before the game is played. I'm pretty sure they didnt, but if they did, shame on them. But they did win the lower state championship and they deserve a pat on the back.

Page 6 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard