I was wondering the same thing....Oh Didi, where were you??? [Wink]

#42795 04/15/03 04:48 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Lady's I had a game with my ST Francis Team, It was all over by 6:45pm we lost 1-0.
But Coach McLeod gave it to them from me "WAY TO GO McLeod" I will donate that $1 and they can give it back to Coach McLeod for his pay next year at LHS.
It is so good to "SEE" I am not the only man in this town WITH BALLS! and #11 father.

Me/John will be at the next one in two weeks,with double barrel loaded.When iam finish with that thick head DR Baker he will need a (DR and a Nurse)Because I will put him in his place real fast.

LHS "BAND OF SISTERS" just hang ten,The fight in not over yet.They have not seen A FRENCH REVOLUTION YET OR A FIGHTING KANGAROO IN ACTION.

I have handle dangers live snakes by the tail all my life in Australia and a few dozens in the US, and wrestled 4-8ft Crocodiles in Australia.Imagine what I can do WITH THAT CROC OF **** "DR"

#42796 04/15/03 01:05 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hope to see u at our game dedier!! [Smile]

#42797 04/15/03 07:21 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Is offering prizes to players and threatening community leaders the way things are run in your town? I am shocked you call yourself a coach (le coach). I will tell my family in Sumter to stay away from your Aussie temper. Good luck running any type of a soccer program, you will need it with your class.
Kids be careful of the snake-charming, aligator fighter. Ha Ha. W.R.

#42798 04/15/03 08:19 PM
LF Offline
corner kick
corner kick
Le Coach.. You are out of control. With most of the comments I read from you on this message board I dont' think I would want any of my kids playing for you. I think you mean well, and have the best interest of the kids and the game of soccer in what you say and do, but you just don't go about it in the right manner. Good Luck to you, you need it.

#42799 04/15/03 10:58 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
If u want to talk trash about Le coach, than make a new topic for it please.

#42800 04/15/03 11:52 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
This is to futbol3a, I know who you are and I think that it is a disgrace that you humiliate your team in public. Your girls need to be taught the fundamentals, and they are not getting that. There is a lot of potential on the team and a lot of heart, but a lot of their mistakes come from coaching. You have been offered help by some very experienced coaches, but have not taken them up on their offer. We appreciate your time and effort, but don't publicly humiliate your own team.

#42801 04/16/03 12:00 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Le Coach,
Are you really Steve Irwin? With your skills of snake charming and croc wrestling, you should have a TV show.

#42802 04/16/03 12:22 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
LexFan

I appreciate your comments! really I do,and you can ask any players that I have coached at HS,Club,Sundays and parents. They will all tell you "HE HAS DONE WONDERS WITH THEM" on the field.

I don't hide my self behind a "FAKE HANDLE" on this forum,field or in a crowd,I say what needs to be said out load "THE TRUTH". I will never speak to you behind you back! like a Hypocrite and if I have said something about you or anyone out there, I will say the same thing to you face word for word.

My heart is in the right place when it comes to soccer in Sumter,and if and when you have seen me in action or spoken to me face to face. Then judge me but not till then, to many people seat back and say nothing and come up to me and say manythings,So I say it for them because they don't have round Balls like me. I have (2 soccer Balls and I use them size one 24/7) [Big Grin]

#42803 04/16/03 12:49 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to agree with the lady that was talking about us being coached. Since I started going to practices on Sundays, I have learnt A LOT. I'm not trying to talk trash about our coah, but, I'd LOVE to have an experienced coach come to one of our daily practices and show us a few moves! I love the coach he have right now, but I haven't learnt a great deal from him. People have told me that they have seen a tremendous imvrovement since I started going to practices on Sundays!!!!!!!

Page 4 of 6 1 2 3 4 5 6

Link Copied to Clipboard