Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Personally, I think this one would go to the sweeper for lexington, #6, not so sure what her name is, but damn, she's straight sick back there! (not to mention she looks good too!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork has several outstanding defenders this year, but Naomi Greenfield (#9) is truly special. Also, Laura Spear (#11) is a sophmore transfer from VA. She's very quick, physical and hard to beat. This whole defensive team has posted several quality shutouts this year.

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
Danielle Jordan from West Ashley has to be included on this list, she has speed and reads the game very well.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
umm I think that LEXINGTON has the best defense...my girls are AWESOME!! #3 .... #6...#14..and #16. Keep it up LADIES!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yea, they're OK, but I still think #6 for Lexington ranks as one of the best in the state. I also forgot to mention #3 for Lexington... don't know what I was smokin' to forget mentioning her. Well there you go, the top defenders in the state!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I have to agree that #6 sure is a hottie!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
uhhh... what about britten meyer? i mean, she must be one of the best if not the best right now considering she's signed to play defense for clemson. i heard the girl from west ashley is an incredible player as well... and young. britten hands down this year though.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree "18" Britten Myer is one of the best defenders in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
# 11 anna wingard from edisto. the team might not be all that but she has save me more times than i count she is awsome

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
I'll offer two great defenders:

Chelsea Terry of James Island would have to be on anyone's short list of best defenders in the state. She's athletic with both strength and speed and her first touch is great. She can also be brought up to offense if needed.

Danielle Jordan (West Ashley) is in a class by herself. She is an olympic quality athlete who also plays great basketball. Her speed, especially instant acceleration, is probably the best in the state and she controls the ball with her feet with more skill than most of control our hands. She's a southpaw and can shoot wickedly if up front. As long as she stays fully motivated and dedicated to this game she can move up from HS to college to olympic/pro. A joy to watch.

lpaf

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard