Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Noooo you are all wrong! #6 from lexington is still better.... and plus... shes a hottie... Cant beat that!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
yea but the hottest girl on lexington is gotta be #5 for sure

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lpaf -
You might be fighting a losing war with the less serious minded posters. Danielle is an awesome talent and main reason Wando can't beat WA.
summerville has aa good stopper too - T. Shaw.

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
LowTownwildcat and Netzero --

Come on guys (I guess you're guys) cut us some slack here. If you're trying to get lucky by passing out sophomorish comments on which of these fine young women athletes is "hotter" you're deluding yourselves. Go start a "Top ten babes of SC Girls' Soccer" topic and post there.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BE doesn't get mentioned much but they have a very solid sweeper in Katie Gosnell.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ok lageluamkafhjkvgkdgv, or however that name goes, if your gonna go dissing on people, especially males, at least get their names right, gosh u silly girl, LOL... Ok Im still keepin a strait face... but hey I Mike she has a good idea, Babes of SC soccer... ooo sounds good 2 me... but #6 from Ltown would for sure be #1 on that list, and on the defender list... haha

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I will have to agree with the comment about Britten Meyer being one of the best defenders in the state, but I will have to say from the experience of playing with her and against her that she is one of the best all around players in this state!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
There are some very good defenders on RNE's team, in no particular order: Sarah Caron, Julie Swinson, Molly Flynn, Melissa Norton.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I must add the disclaimer that I am her coach and am therefore somewhat biased, but I must add Malia Pack from Lakewood on this list. She is a senior and for the past two or three years, she has been the backbone of our defense. We haven't had much success in the win column and the scores against us have been rather misleading, but one player can't stop them all. She is a bulldog on the field. Short, but full of drive. She'll run anyone off the ball and is willing to completely sacrifice her body to stop the play if at all possible. Anyone who has watched her play can attest to everything I've said. I 've seen star players from top-notch teams almost get sent off of the field because she frustrates them so much. Even the refs come over to shake her hand and compliment her on how well she has played. Of course I'm biased, but I believe her name should be up here with the best defenders in the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Malia Pack LHS more like a Taz devil with a heart of gold "Right Coach"

Susan Austin Sumter HS no longer on the SHS Team deu to a "CLASH" but she is looking forward to Classic in Fall with her band of sisters Sumter United U18.Plus has been offered a soccer scholarship for 2004 in CA.

Crestwood HS Rachel Miller #25 only 14.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard