Print Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Dutch Forks Keeper is pretty good. She has had many shut outs and won in pks. I think she would be up there in the list of best keepers in the state.

World Cup
World Cup
Meghan Hughes at T.L. Hanna. Played 1/2 of last year with a bum ankle, and doing well this year despite 3 freshmen and a sophomore in the back. Wofford is giving her a look as well as D-II schools all over the state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I saw the dreher keeper doing a work out with a trainer i used to go to and she was making some awesome saves. he said he was trying to get her into Duke but wasnt sure about it

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Julie McFarlen (sorry if the last name is spelled worng) from Eastside is the best keeper in the state the girl has so much talent. You would be amazed by all the dedication this girl has shown over the years and it has put her out on top! (Good luck at UAB Jewels!)

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think that the lexington keeper is really good. She been a keeper all her life and shes been on the varsity team a long time. That my pick for best keeper.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DREHER WE HAVE THE BEST KEEP THAT IS ALL TO IT AND SHE HAS A 3A STATE SOCCER CHAMPIONSHIP RING FOR IT...... [Big Grin] ENOUGH SAID!!!!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chapin has a good goalie and was probably the best player on the whole team....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
[Smile] [Smile] I think Lexington's keeper is awesome! Not much gets by her! We love you KATY!! [Smile] [Smile]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
OK so Dreher's keeper has a state chapionship ring and she is good I have seen her in fact I have played against her but the fact that they won state is more of a combined effort but if that is what you want to base it on Eastside's Julie Mcfarlne has a state championship ring too not to mention that she was all state last year!! She also plays for GFC's U 18 team who won state this year. Julie is hands down the best keeper in the state there are not too many people who honestly know what they are talking about who can argue with that fact.

L
hat-trick
hat-trick
L
Alechia Brothers, West Ashley. Sometimes she is superman.

lpaf

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey guys how many saves to these keeps average a game or career high by any chance?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
????????????????????????????????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DF keeper has an averag of 1.23 goals agains each game and like 63 save in the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in this season i have had over 130 saves and average 22 saves a game with a low career high of 27 i tried beating it the other night with our victory over gilbert but they shot 27 and i let two in i was really upset but i will be a senior next year and hopefully can beat my record then. Good luck to all the other keepers in the state!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this season i have had 172 saves and that is not including 1 game because our stats person was not there. it is a shame that my team let 172 shots plus more (the ones i let in) be shot on me in a single season. but whatever any one have higher?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that Marley is by far the best keeper in the state..i dont have to tell u her record b/c she has already done that but she isnt giving her self as much credit as she should... For almost half of the games her ankel has been messed up and so has her hand. And she still played in every game and very seldome did she have ne1 eles go in for her at practice. Marley u know we all luv ya girl... Whoooop [Razz]

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard