Print Thread
Page 2 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey guys how many saves to these keeps average a game or career high by any chance?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
????????????????????????????????????

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DF keeper has an averag of 1.23 goals agains each game and like 63 save in the season

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
in this season i have had over 130 saves and average 22 saves a game with a low career high of 27 i tried beating it the other night with our victory over gilbert but they shot 27 and i let two in i was really upset but i will be a senior next year and hopefully can beat my record then. Good luck to all the other keepers in the state!!

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
this season i have had 172 saves and that is not including 1 game because our stats person was not there. it is a shame that my team let 172 shots plus more (the ones i let in) be shot on me in a single season. but whatever any one have higher?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i think that Marley is by far the best keeper in the state..i dont have to tell u her record b/c she has already done that but she isnt giving her self as much credit as she should... For almost half of the games her ankel has been messed up and so has her hand. And she still played in every game and very seldome did she have ne1 eles go in for her at practice. Marley u know we all luv ya girl... Whoooop [Razz]

Page 2 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard