Seneca needs to really think about their coach before next season. He acts as though he has no interest in his team whatsoever. He could care less if they get better, win, or lose. I think he is just in it for the paycheck or because they don't have anybody else. He has NO discipline over his team and it really shows in their attitudes on and off the field. He actually chose to forfiet and take a lose against Walhalla rather than play overtime. What kind of "coach" would really do that. That shows you that he isn't interested in being there! Also, if you look at their schedule, he has just a minimum amount of games. A good coach would schedule as many game as possible so that his team would have the opportunity to get better. Seneca has some good players and they could be a competitive team if they had a good coach. I really feel sorry for the girls. The parents of Seneca need to go to their athletic director and demand a change. I can't believe that something hasn't been done already!