Print Thread
Page 2 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mauldin is stacked this year, the LS might be better over all, but they cant touch mauldin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who does mauldin have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RNEdad the night DF played you last time was just a bad night all together I don't think even Mauldin would of done that well that night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Magic7 you're right it wasn't fit for man nor beast that night. We played Mauldin in similar weather conditions, and I stand by my original statement. Congratulations on winning the Region and if things fall right for you maybe you'll get your rematch. Just make sure your ladies bring their A game and hope Mauldin doesn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever wins LS will win the championship this year (4A). Mauldin may be good but they are not playing with the same competion on a regular basis (Wando, James Island, West Ashley). No doubt that one of these teams will win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC is goin all the way...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Balla, What is your drug of choice? Sober up....and wake up. Do I need to say more?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DREHER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK AND BRING ANOTHER 3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HOME WHERE IT BELONGS AT DREHER [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is...I just want some 2A team to beat Bishop England.If theres a team out there who will do it..I am thinking it is either Christ Church, Chapin, or Emerald.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chapin can definately not beat BE. Not with how inconsistent they've been this past season. They got a lucky break against Dreher but then they lost to BC. No way they can handle BE.

Page 2 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard