Print Thread
Page 3 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher, winning another state title? haha rrright, it'll never happen under kleinfelder. not saying that the skill isnt there because it is. but there wont be a title under klienfelder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks to me like BC is still in it. In this case, "drugs" are a preferable choice of mine. They are inching their way to state, which they will win. Its a long trip home but im sure they are extatic about the great win.

Brookland-Cayce 8
North Charleston 1

Keep it up Ladies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't really tell "balla" whether you're being sarcastic, but I sure hope you are. You definately have to be smoking some crack to think that BC will win state.

hat-trick
hat-trick
You can poke at balla13 all you want, but it is only a matter of time before the BC girls go all the way. If not this year, than next year or the next. They are loaded with freshmen and sophomore talent with more on the way from seventh and eighth graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Net, your comments are as ridiculous on this website as they are on scvarsity.com. I'm not even a Kline fan, but your comments are out of line. I know you're young, but add some class to your post. You'll get a whole lot more respect on this site that way. That is still worth something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No saracsm intended.

Page 3 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard