Print Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who does everyone think will win state this year?

B
Corner Kick
Corner Kick
B
Mauldin in 4A, no question.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I bet the winner of the Lower State Final wins the state 4A title.

World Cup
World Cup
I agree. The LS has so many teams that could win it. I see Mauldin as the only one for us in the Blue Ridge and Piedmont.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I agree there are several teams from LS that could win it all. But whoever that team is will have to bring their A game when they play Mauldin. I think Mauldin is the team to beat since we have faced all the major contenders less summerville this year.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
West Florence in 3A

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Mauldin

Brace
Brace
4A - Mauldin/Wando (outside shot West Ashley)
3A - Riverside
2A/1A - Bishop England/Christ Church (duh!)
SCISA - Cardinal Newman [Razz]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think you have all forgoten about Dutch Fork. They are really good this year. I know Mauldin beat them earlyer in the year but I think DF is ready for a rematch.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dutch Fork has a good team this year, think last year's was better. No disrespect to Magic7, But I don't think they can handle Mauldin. We played Mauldin twice, will play DF the second time next week, my opinion Mauldin is the better team.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
mauldin is stacked this year, the LS might be better over all, but they cant touch mauldin

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
who does mauldin have?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RNEdad the night DF played you last time was just a bad night all together I don't think even Mauldin would of done that well that night

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Magic7 you're right it wasn't fit for man nor beast that night. We played Mauldin in similar weather conditions, and I stand by my original statement. Congratulations on winning the Region and if things fall right for you maybe you'll get your rematch. Just make sure your ladies bring their A game and hope Mauldin doesn't.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Whoever wins LS will win the championship this year (4A). Mauldin may be good but they are not playing with the same competion on a regular basis (Wando, James Island, West Ashley). No doubt that one of these teams will win it.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
BC is goin all the way...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Hey Balla, What is your drug of choice? Sober up....and wake up. Do I need to say more?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
DREHER ALL THE WAY!!!!!!!! KEEP UP THE HARD WORK AND BRING ANOTHER 3A STATE CHAMPIONSHIP HOME WHERE IT BELONGS AT DREHER [Big Grin] [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
My opinion is...I just want some 2A team to beat Bishop England.If theres a team out there who will do it..I am thinking it is either Christ Church, Chapin, or Emerald.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Chapin can definately not beat BE. Not with how inconsistent they've been this past season. They got a lucky break against Dreher but then they lost to BC. No way they can handle BE.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Dreher, winning another state title? haha rrright, it'll never happen under kleinfelder. not saying that the skill isnt there because it is. but there wont be a title under klienfelder

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Looks to me like BC is still in it. In this case, "drugs" are a preferable choice of mine. They are inching their way to state, which they will win. Its a long trip home but im sure they are extatic about the great win.

Brookland-Cayce 8
North Charleston 1

Keep it up Ladies.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I can't really tell "balla" whether you're being sarcastic, but I sure hope you are. You definately have to be smoking some crack to think that BC will win state.

hat-trick
hat-trick
You can poke at balla13 all you want, but it is only a matter of time before the BC girls go all the way. If not this year, than next year or the next. They are loaded with freshmen and sophomore talent with more on the way from seventh and eighth graders.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Net, your comments are as ridiculous on this website as they are on scvarsity.com. I'm not even a Kline fan, but your comments are out of line. I know you're young, but add some class to your post. You'll get a whole lot more respect on this site that way. That is still worth something.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
No saracsm intended.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3

Link Copied to Clipboard