Print Thread
#4306 03/06/02 02:44 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
What has happened to RV soccer? The so called #1 in the nation isn't doing to good. RV has lost three in a row. RV players what is happening to you? What is your biggest problem? [Big Grin]

#4307 03/06/02 03:55 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
first of all, they were never good enough to be a number one school. next, they are missing stovall big time. they dont have a decent attack. he opened up the midfield so much for them because of his speed. without him, lorrick and them wouldnt have even been considered for all-state. look at them this year.

#4308 03/06/02 04:11 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
aright..enough though we arent talkin trash i see that the rvbashers are still in stock...i go to every rv game i can becaue i know they are a real talented team and i have some good friends on there...but of course you are gonna miss a player who went on to a top 20 division 1 1a team thank you captain obvious...and not to mention that they have the toughest schedule in the state...when you play a killer sumter team and then a motivated sv and then follow that up with the best team in the state it isnt gonna be easy...this was a hard game for rv...perrot is still gettin into the swing of things, thomas hughes is favoring one ankle over the other when he runs, and lorick didnt even play a second of the game...when you have to replace mike lorick with an inexperienced line of freshmen, sophmores, and two football defensive backs it isnt gonna be simple

#4309 03/06/02 07:16 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Aloha from Hawai'i RV Soccer!!!!! Brandon, Cody and Coach Darlington - Hang in there! You've got a fan base here in Honolulu cheering you on! I know that you will turn things around. Good luck this season! [Cool]

#4310 03/07/02 07:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
RV has the toughest schedule?? O-W can make the same argument. I believe it is all based on a teams skill level...and who they play. And one player doesn't make a team. (stovall) Looks like RV may need some leadership.

#4311 03/08/02 04:35 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Yeah we all know about tough schedules, Lower Richland plays 4 teams from our region that are ranked, Ridge View, Spring Valley, Sumter,and Dutch Fork....when you play them 3 days in one week, THATS TOUGH.

Link Copied to Clipboard