Next Thread
Print Thread
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who thinks what about the outcome of this game, after hearing all the trash talk, all the supposed injuries, etc. I predict LR will still come out on top considering that supposedly they lost 2 of their key players and their "season is pretty much over with", the fact that we gained another decent player since then, and we came out on top the first time, I predict 4-2. Plus, at the last match, we basically dominated the second half, we controlled the ball probably 30 out of the 40 minutes. They basically tried to play "boot ball" and would attempt to make a run for a break away. That doesn't work since we have a pretty fast, strong defense. What does anyone else say?

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Who all got hurt at that game?...just curious. I think that LR will definately take the game. However, good luck is extended to both teams on my behalf.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Im not sure exactly, but it was a striker and midfielder according to "Blackguyatdawood". Supposedly one tore his ACL and the other broke his ankle, but before "Crestwood5" was banned he said he was one of them and he would be back for this game....if thats true they just lied about their injuries to get sympathy or somethin, or make it appear like they were cheated....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Naw, what they thought was a torn ACL was nothing but a pop. Number 5(Brian) will be back in about a week and a half...he just had a sprain. Some things just get blown way out of proportion don't ya think. And a lil' update for the doubters. We shutout Marlboro County 6-0(may have been 5). I know that's not saying much, but fact is, we did that without our starting center mid and goalie. That's saying a lot.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

Link Copied to Clipboard