Page 1 of 2 1 2
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
WF beat Dreher in pks.

like i kept trying to say earlier this year, this team is for real.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
congratulation to your team. You must have done a good job.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
CONGRADS TO WEST FLORENCE..BUT GOALIE WE R DREHER WE WILL BE BACK NEXT YEAR AND WE HAVE A STATE RING KNOW WORRIES HERE AND IN THE FUTUTE PLAN TO HAVE MORE STATE RINGS [Big Grin] [Big Grin]

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
two things bluedevilsboy...

"we" dont have a state championship ring, the girls that were on the team last year do.

...and this west florence team only has 1 senior. Might hurt your plans for a trip back.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
How about those West Flo' Girls?!?! That's what I'm talking 'bout! Congratulations! Good Luck in the Final! Whooooo....

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Ya'll played well. Dreher didn't capitalize on their opportunities as seen in the fact that 90% of the game was played in West Florence's defensive third. West Florence better watch out for state if they want to win b/c if they had that much trouble against Dreher, which was not as good this year as last year, they're gonna' be in for a real ride when they see upper state.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
GOALIE

Tell you home WF girls that we are looking for players for Fall Classic U18/U16/U14 "FREE" TRYOUTS are in May/June and July CAMP see www.uscsumter.edu/~ssoccer

GOOD LUCK WF LADYS IN THE FINAL'S (GO FOR IT)From U18 Sumter United Lady's H/Coach "Didier"

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Congrats to W Flo - I think you met your opponent on a level playing field - it could have gone either way. good job

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
90% in the defensive third seems quite drastic for a tie game (pk's).

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
bluedevils boy, no your girls wont have rings, no doubt they got skill, but what they also have is klienfelder, thats just asking to turn ur program to crap. and if ur a freshmen and are awesome, i bet they wont be playing their senior year because klien will run them off, look at his last job lexington, they had about 9 kids that played in 9th and 10th in the class of 2002. and only 1 played his senior year, becuase they couldnt take playing for him. and what ive heard not many of drehers girls like playing for him becuase he doesnt work them hard enough.

Page 1 of 2 1 2

Link Copied to Clipboard