Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
After the first regular season match up and to a lesser extent after the second there were some comments to the effect that the girls knew each other so well they held back the physical intensity of thier game. Everyone seemed to have gotten over this by last night's contest, I thought. Great effort by JI to play as close as they did in the second half down a man. Hats off to Danielle Olivier for stepping in injured when Erica Carson was red carded at the 37th minute. The two goals scored on her were quality goals.

lpaf

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
That was the turning point in the match along with James Island losing Lisa Frawley to an injury. Hats of to James Island for a fine season and good luck to the West Ashley team in the State Championship match on Friday night.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I think Wando needs to be replaced as everyone's biggest rival. Needs to be WA now. Let's all talk trash about the Wildcats now!
Good luck to Wildcats against Mauldin. Bring back the 4A title to the Lowcountry.

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S1 --

Mauldin's got to be the target now. Top dog on the list since day one of the 4-A polls. I think West Ashley likes the underdog position.

lpaf

ps: I can't believe you accused me of race baiting. You cut me to the quick...

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lpaf -
Look at your comment in context of whole topic.
talking about why you "dislike" East Cooper so much. Then you drop that bomb on the end.
Wando has sent several minorities including blacks on to play college ball. Current girls team is actually unique in that there are none this yr.
As said earlier, Soccer is a predominently white sport all over the country and all clubs and schools need to find ways to reach out more for the "beautiful sport".
Good luck Wildcats. Going to give out your cell phone so I can get updates from Columbia?

L
hat-trick
OP Offline
hat-trick
L
S1 --

It wasn't a comment. It was a question -- which I could add no one answered until today. Sorry if it appeared to be out of line.

lpaf

ps. Notice the kinder, gentler tone? I have exorcised the demons within me and will not give in to them again.

pps. My hearing is so bad in crowds that I would never hear a ringing cell phone in the Finals match. If you'll post or email me a telephone number I'll be glad to update you at halftime and the end of the game. Why not come yourself? pax vobiscum

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
George Bush Sr would be proud of you.

Old Catholic Latin Joke - all I remember is the punch line. "Dominick - go frisk em" was how the usher heard it when he kept taking up collections every time the priest said something similar to your closing.
Can't give out my secret identity now can I?
I'll just wait for Sat paper. Thanks anyway.

Link Copied to Clipboard