Print Thread
Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard through the grapevine, WA had 4 inelligible players on their roster in the 4A state chamionship. 2 of them were eighth graders and 2 were failing their classes (one of which scored during the final). IF this is true doesn't that mean that they must forfeit every game that they were on the roster meaning they would have to give up the state title. post what you know about this

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I heard the same after the game, but that could just be a little Mauldin rumor.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i heard that kelly schenieder (sp) broke like 3 ribs and had a lung collapse when she was injured, any clarification available??

World Cup
World Cup
Yes she did. She was released after two days in the hospital. Doing better now.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
lpaf,
I avoided the eligibility rumor all season. It may be necessary for someone at West Ashley to officially rebut this story.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
good to hear, is this going to effect her playing in college in anyway??

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Rules are rules, and they apply to everyone. If any rules were broken, they need to be investigated by the proper authorities. I find it hard to believe that West Ashley would have knowingly been using inelligible players at that stage in their season. If they did, very RISKY!

D
corner kick
corner kick
D
No inelligable players were used in that game or any other game throughout West Ashley's season iam tired of seeing all of these posts that are putting down a program of its third year of existance that has now one two State Championships. Let the facts speak for themselves and let the girls enjoy what they accomplished this season. The State Champioship game was one for the ages and will no doubt be rembered for years to come. With all these posts going on it leaves a bitter sweet taste in the mouths of the girls (on both sides) that performed last Friday. Congratulations to West Ashley and Mauldin on an outstanding game.

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
i agree....let's wait for the facts before we start posting rumors

A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
But then it wouldn't be a rumor, and that just isn't any fun now is it?

Page 1 of 16 1 2 3 15 16

Link Copied to Clipboard