Print Thread
#4335 03/07/02 03:20 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
The final of LR/Crestwood on wednesday night was 2-1 LR. Overall it was clean, there was some pretty lame calls but every game has those. It was pretty much played the same as the first game but cleaner. We controlled the ball more and had more time of possession on offense, and they would play "boot ball" and hope an attacker could run it all the way up, but i do appreciate MOST of the players playing cleaner this time and not sayin a bunch of b/s. Same on our side. We were overall a little disapointed, but i guess all that matters is that we won. Good game Crestwood.

#4336 03/07/02 04:01 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
I could give plenty of excuse why we didn't win. But the main reason is that we didn't have our minds set to win, and we didn't bring our A game. There were plenty more factors to it, but that's the bottom line. We should have won this game and the last, but we just didn't want it as much as LR, and I commend them for wanting it and sticking with their goal.

HOLLA AT A PLAYA!!!

#4337 03/08/02 04:22 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Shoot we didnt have our game together either, there was just way too many times we should have finished, but either held the ball or waited too long. We didnt play nearly as well as we wanted to, but it happens.

#4338 03/12/02 03:36 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
As for Lower Richland, neither one of those games should've been won by you. Consider yourself grateful. Game one was our "F" game, in which non of us woke up. Game two, I personally wasn't there. (Which was in your winning favor.) Not a single one of your ugly shots would've gotten by my hands. LR will never be the ball team we are, so I reccomend next year you consider volleyball...

#4339 03/12/02 08:46 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Crestwood, look we beat you point blank just like Richland Northeast beat us the other night but are we on here B * * * * ing? No,All yall are trying to do is to get us mad so we will play you again. What would be the point? Would you feel better if we beat you again? Seriously though Crestwood yall need to get over those two games and get on with your season, there are plenty more games out there you can still win.

#4340 03/12/02 08:49 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
hey i was a keeper all of my soccer career, so i'll be the first to admit that my foot skills aren't the best but as a keeper, we know the bottom line is a goal is a goal.no matter how pretty or ugly it is.

#4341 03/12/02 10:50 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
Look 1BadSob, i don't know who you think you are, but i promise you your not Casey Keller. We scored on you in the first game, and what makes you think the second game would be any different? To be completely honest, i think that mid-fielder you had in the goal that game showed you up. I dont' understand why he's not the goalie. By the way mad props to you that keeper (for the second game) u played awsome.

#4342 03/12/02 11:13 PM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
1BADSOB You really aren't good at being a goalkeeper...the goalie for the second game literally did TWICE as good as you did against us, he only let 2 by, you let 4....hahahahaha and by the way we were missing our leading scorer for both games, there's nothing you can do when he takes a shot, he was also ranked last year.

#4343 03/13/02 01:31 AM
A
Anonymous
Unregistered
Anonymous
Unregistered
A
listen man face it you guys lost fair and square. Ok so maybe you were missing a guy but we were still missing two guys also one of which was also ranked last year and was a leading goal scorer in the league so quit whining and face it we have a better team than you guys this year and our defense is stronger than it ever has been in the past and you guys can't meet up to the challenge

Link Copied to Clipboard